Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

11 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

White trash traitors too stupid and racist to realize they're wrecking this country for their children.

They already wrecked it for them when you consider that a huge majority of Americans stay within a 20 mile radius of where they grew up.

Somehow the heartland and rural America which has continuously voted for god awful Republican politicians and is now effectively shut out from the mainstream economy can't comprehend that their poor electoral choices have played a huge part in their inability to keep up with the pace of cultural and economic transformation that has taken place.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Somehow the heartland and rural America which has continuously voted for god awful Republican politicians and is now effectively shut out from the mainstream economy can't comprehend that their poor electoral choices have played a huge part in their inability to keep up with the pace of cultural and economic transformation that has taken place.

You wouldn't say that to my face if I had my gun though, college boy.

But seriously, there are really poor & crime ridden areas that keep voting democrat. A lot of the time, there are other factors at play beyond the government leadership. Sometimes not though.

Also, we shouldn't get caught up in the idea that there's only one right way to do things. There have been plenty of good and bad leaders on both sides of the aisle. It's the quality of the individual more than the political affiliation that really matters. Unfortunately, what we are watching is a GOP base that has been cultivated to vote for poor quality individuals.

9 hours ago, No Excuses said:

They already wrecked it for them when you consider that a huge majority of Americans stay within a 20 mile radius of where they grew up.

I've stayed within 5 miles, even work :ols:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

You listen to that woman and you realize those Russian trolls didn’t have to try too hard to fool people.

No convincing Trump supporters. They living in their own world. Heck, Putin himself could have conducted the interview and the response would have been the same.

Edited by Cooked Crack
autocorrect
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

^^^ At the very end... “Well. There you go.”

You listen to that woman and you realize those Russian trolls didn’t have to try too hard to fool people.

She's an idiot. And she has her congressmen that validate her crazy ads points so she has no reason to believe the lying MSM. 

Truth is dead and we helped kill it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

^^^ At the very end... “Well. There you go.”

But did you realize you were in communication electronically with Russians?

"Not me. Not me. I dunno. Hillary!. Hillary Clinton was, and so was all her, um, bandits. Mueller!  :stop:

9 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:
This is what happens with the lack of critical thinking in our schools, combined with people not understanding the internet, and years of Fox News/right wing propaganda.

That woman is a lost cause, as are a lot of Trump supporters.

Thats why this **** is so frustrating.  When faced with incontrovertible facts they just dig and and refuse to face facts. How do you even deal with that?????

• Sad 1