Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Don't want to wait to see what the IG report on McCabe says?

Who's that-Horowitz? I'll pay attention to it. I'll pay attention to the minority memo too. Do you think this memo release is on the up and up really? Forgoing sanctions by the WH, voted on by Congress against Russia... you think that's OK? I'm more curious now if any Republicans stand up to that. Doubt it though.

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

How you feel about your boy refusing to enact sanctions he signed?

I think it is a mistake, perhaps he knows better than I.....but I doubt it.

Just now, Burgold said:

A cherry picked, highly manipulated report? 

Not the intelligence committee memo....the Inspector General's report on the FBI.

or are you calling him a tool?

Powerful words from Rep. Adam Schiff in response to the House Intelligence Committee voting to release the Nunez memo, refusing to hear from the FBI before releasing it, and voting to not release the minority memo:

"A very sad day in the history of this committee.  As I said to my committee colleagues during this hearing, sadly, we can fully expect that the President of the United States will not put the national interest over his own personal interest.  But it is a sad day indeed when that is also true of our own committee, because today this committee voted to put the President's personal interest, and perhaps their own political interests, above the national interest.... but it does show, in my view, how when you have a deeply flawed person in the Oval Office, that flaw can infect the whole of Government, and today, tragically, it infected our committee. "

Edited by Dan T.
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They were deeply flawed long before Trump was a thing. 

They were but were they traitors? Because that's what they are now, and I can't believe they are doing it for a guy that would turn on his mother if it meant saving his own skin.  This is such a sad day, not sure America recovers from this to be honest. 

• Like 1

Just now, Isifhan said:

They were but were they traitors? Because that's what they are now, and I can't believe they are doing it for a guy that would turn on his mother if it meant saving his own skin.  This is such a sad day, not sure America recovers from this to be honest. 

Yea, i argue they were. We just didn't know about it as clearly as we do now. The way they literally did everything they could to force Obama into failure was not good for the country. If they were thinking about the country they would has worked with him. I called them traitors when it became clear they they would NOT work with the president because he was black and that's only become clearer now that they will do anything for to protect an orange one. 

There is nothing American about the values these people have shown for at least the last 10 years. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, twa said:

I think it is a mistake, perhaps he knows better than I.....but I doubt it.

The problem is it is not a mistake, it's a calculated decision.

add: "but I doubt it" LOL. And you probably still believe there is nothing to the investigation.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

6 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The Department of Justice is the law enforcement agency for the United States, not the Executive branch. 

People need to keep telling Trump that until he gets it.

He will never get it and the GOP will cover his ass so the DOJ does Trump and the GOP's will.  Just have to wait until 2019; when hopefully at least a Democratic House investigates the hell out of the entire Trump administration.

13 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

add: "but I doubt it" LOL. And you probably still believe there is nothing to the investigation.

Yep. The investigation is a scam. Look at all the high moral characters in the adminstration. If they were dirty do you think they would end conversations by pointing out the White House isn’t expecting officials to do anything illegal or unethical?

/s

• Haha 1

Just now, RedskinsFan44 said:

The problem is it is not a mistake, it's a calculated decision.

calculated decisions can be mistakes

I'm dying to find out if there is

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Would you vote for Trump again in 2020 if he isn't charged with anything?

Depends on the options....is Hillary running? 

Pretty sure I'll vote against him in the primary again if he is still around.

54 minutes ago, twa said:

You know you are voting him. He will be better than whoever the Democratic nominee is, you will say. Straight GOP; though by then the party maybe known was the Trump party.

There's is noone who will beat him in the GOP primary in 2020.   Any GOPer considering running in 2020 will have to do it as an independent. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, twa said:

"The general election?  Hmm, depends, is some filthy pro-Western candidate running on the other side?  I certainly won't vote for Stalin in the coming Communist primaries though!"

12 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

We are now in a constitutional crisis. The president has decided to not implement a law he signed.

The Republican party is comprised of agents for the Russian government.

What crisis?  The compromised GOP congress isn't going to do jack **** about it.  The GOP voters whether they be the Trump sycophants or the Better Than Hillary straight Ticket GOPers; don't care.

All, we can do is hope that the Dems win at least one branch of congress in the fall.  Then in 2019, there can be accountability.  The compromisers can then be brought to justice on charges of TREASON.  I am know thinking that a Mueller firing later this year; would actually help the tide against the GOP in the fall elections.