Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The Evolution of Trump Jr.

"I met with a lawyer."

"Well yes, a Russian lawyer, we talked about adoption."

"Well, yeah I was promised compromising info from the Russian government."

"Oh that's right, Kushner and Manfort met with her too."

"Ohhh, that's right a KGB operative and hacking guy was there too."

"But I didn't get anything. So there was no collusion. You need to believe this last part even though I've lied and obfuscated about all the rest."

You can't make this stuff up...

Wish RedskinsMayne and a few others would come back in here and try to defend this stuff

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Thought this was a bit interesting... maybe nothing, maybe not.
Peter W. Smith committed suicide the same day a reporter investigating Donald Trump died by falling down stairs

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/peter-w-smith-suicide-reporter-probing-donald-trump-died/3846/

We need a Trump Death list so I can add it to my bookmarks next to the Clinton Death List

4 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Peter W. Smith committed suicide the same day a reporter investigating Donald Trump died by falling down stairs

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/peter-w-smith-suicide-reporter-probing-donald-trump-died/3846/

I am sure all the conspiracy hacks who believe in a Clinton kill list (Killary!!!) are also going to start Trump kill list conspiracies.  

Let's hear it from our resident InfoWars nutjobs. Where they at?

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I am sure all the conspiracy hacks who believe in a Clinton kill list (Killary!!!) are also going to start Trump kill list conspiracies.  

Let's hear it from our resident InfoWars nutjobs. Where they at?

Finishing up their AM hentai session.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Peter W. Smith committed suicide the same day a reporter investigating Donald Trump died by falling down stairs

Oh yeah, Trump did that ****. It's all part of his psychological disability where he has to actually do all of the things that him and the GOP base accused others of. He's probably in the process of registering as a Kenyan citizen. And those emails from Junior? We're all way off. "Russian lawyer" is actually code for 10 year old boy and "Efforts of the Russian government to help Mr Trump"? Why, that's a satanic pedohpile orgy they're talking about. Don Junior loves those. Especially later in the summer.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

11 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

How much more has to come out before something, other than just reporters and talking heads screaming, happens?

That's the million dollar question, isn't it?

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He's probably in the process of registering as a Kenyan citizen. 

:rofl89:

28 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

How much more has to come out before something, other than just reporters and talking heads screaming, happens?

If all this is in the news, imagine what Mueller has. I imagine he's waiting until they understand the full scope of what is going on before starting to file charges. 

And I've got to say, given the Kremlin's tendency to eliminate people who talk, reporters, etc, Smith's death demands further scrutiny. As does the McClatchy report's "fall down the stairs." The banister gave out? Wtf. That's two weeks after he published a report about Trump and the Mercers. Wonder what he had sitting in his inbox at the time...

(reminder that the Mercer's company Cambridge Analytica could be a missing link between the Russian govt intel and the Trump data operations)

If this seems like a conspiracy theory, well that's because it ****ing is. It's an investigation into a Russian intel operation, get used to seemingly unbelievable stuff coming to light. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Like 1

During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee.

Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said.

“This could be a good issue to expose how the DNC is accepting bad money,” Akhmetshin recalled her saying.

Trump Jr. asked the attorney if she had all the evidence to back up her claims, including whether she could demonstrate the flow of the money. But Veselnitskaya said the Trump campaign would need to research it more. After that, Trump Jr. lost interest, according to Akhmetshin.

“They couldn’t wait for the meeting to end,” he said.

Akhmetshin said he does not know if Veselnitskaya’s documents were provided by the Russian government.

He said he thinks she left the materials with the Trump associates. It was unclear if she handed the documents to anyone in the room or simply left them behind, he said.

Edited by visionary

57 minutes ago, visionary said:

Don't mock the glory of Trump-Sama.

Notice me senpai 

7 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I suspect the reason Jr ommited the spy from his story is because he knew (or now knows) he was a spy. Otherwise why bother.

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Because he is a ****head for whom lying is his nature?

Both can be true. And probably are. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

My guess is the powers that be would prefer to have Trump's supporters come to terms with this before he is removed so we have stability. Ain't gonna happen with Fox etc telling them its all a libtard conspiracy.

• Like 2