Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Guess he shouldn't have committed any crimes then, huh?

No charges, so no crime right?....we call that the Hillary defense :chair:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twa said:

No charges, so no crime right?....we call that the Hillary defense :chair:

I swear twa, you just don't put the heart into your trolling that you used to...

anyway, Flynn's guilty of everything and I couldn't care less about Hillary at this point.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, twa said:

That is a reasonable assumption,what crime matters though.

I've probably committed 3-4 this morning. :ols:

Bestiality and treason are hardly comparable.

Just kiddin'.

~^_^

• Like 1

Dying to see who ultimately snitches first. We should do a thread pool. I think my money is on King Kush folding like a **** once the reality of him following daddy to prison hits him. (Speaking of, they really should've kept Christie around.) So then does Ivanka ride with the man who fathered her children and converted her to Judaism? Or does she stick by daddy?

**** if we survive this it really will make for the greatest TV show ever. And on a personal note, for the first time in my life I'm feeling like I was born too soon. Cause I'd kill to see how history writes this a century from now. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Dying to see who ultimately snitches first. We should do a thread pool. I think my money is on King Kush folding like a **** once the reality of him following daddy to prison hits him. (Speaking of, they really should've kept Christie around.) So then does Ivanka ride with the man who fathered her children and converted her to Judaism? Or does she stick by daddy?

**** if we survive this it really will make for the greatest TV show ever. And on a personal note, for the first time in my life I'm feeling like I was born too soon. Cause I'd kill to see how history writes this a century from now. 

This is how I feel. Some one is going to cave and its all going to come crashing down.

7 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Cause I'd kill to see how history writes this a century from now. 

Probably like the sh!!show it is now. I think you'll see many parallels written between this and Watergate as far as the personalities involved goes. Paranoia will make people do many stupid things. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Carter Page will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

I question what Carter Page actually knows though. To me he seems like he's been full of **** throughout life and never had any real pull ever. That said he might very well be that first domino to go and gets the rest of them falling. 

Hmmm. Maybe that's why Christie was frozen out of the White House. They knew they couldn't trust him on Russia. 

Just now, Dan T. said:

Random thought, but Roger Stone is a really creepy looking guy.  It's even more creepy knowing he and his wife are into the whole spouse swapping and random sex scene...

Is there anyone NOT creepy looking who's into that scene? Like ever? 

33 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Random thought, but Roger Stone is a really creepy looking guy.  It's even more creepy knowing he and his wife are into the whole spouse swapping and random sex scene...

Ewwwwwww

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

By "outside counsel for the Russia investigation", I assume they mean "counsel to help him fight the Russia investigation"?  

And of course he wants a team.   That way he can play them off against each other.  (And, probably, ignore all of them.)  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Who's paying for his outside counsel? I hope not us taxpayers.

He probably thinks he can outlast an investigation. That's his usual MO in civil cases. Too bad for him that he's going up against the Government. History shows he lost the last time.

His M.O. in the past has basically been to bully people with his lawyers. "Sure you can try and sue/fight us but it will cost you a lot of money and we can just keep it going forever and we won't run out of money. So take this paltry settlement and shut up or we'll just laugh as you go bankrupt trying to beat us."

Somehow I don't think that tactic will work with the US government.

• Like 4