Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

and Kennedy oinks away his last go with taking yates back to the travel ban again and looking stupid in the process even by reaction of his fellow r's...also tried to take clapper down the road of making it look like it was obamas fault that flynn was made nsa by trump, but clapper's replies gutted him so he cut clapper off lol

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

If you can kill the republic and consolidate all power behind your party, then there's no punishment for it.  The goal of the GOP right now is power.

Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason. ~John Harington

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

and keenedy oinks away his last go with taking yates back to the travel ban again and looking stupid in the process even by reaction of his fellow r's...also tried to take clapper down the road of making it look like it was obamas fault that flynn was made nsa by trump, but clapper's replies gutted him so he cut clapper off lol

That guy seemed more like an internet commenter than a Senator. How did enough people think that guy was serious enough to be sent to Congress? How does that guy have anything to do with national security? Is there a committee that they can stick the dummies in?  Where is the basket weaving committee?

giphy.gif

Edited by Cooked Crack
didn't want to create a new post for the gif.

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

so far only the gopers (cruz and cronyn) are going off topic to do little partisan pookie dances...even going into hillary & abedin/weiner.... cruz is (always has been) such a pathetic specimen (trumpsters would say cuck)...

Pointing out - Cruz is the guy who came in second, to be the Republican nominee.  

You would think that Cruz would really have it in for the Russians too. After all, had it not been for their backing, Ted might very well have been the Republican nominee. I guess it's tough to come back after you've sold your soul.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Burgold said:

You would think that Cruz would really have it in for the Russians too. After all, had it not been for their backing, Ted might very well have been the Republican nominee. I guess it's tough to come back after you've sold your soul.

Haven't seen any evidence that Russia interfered in the R primary.  

I'm not even sure that Russia wanted Trump, at all.  (Or thought he had a chance.)  It's entirely possible that their expected result was simply a weakened, one-term, Hillary.  

OTOH, I'm also noticing something, here.  The tendency to assume that Flynn is the Russian influence in Trumpland.  Or that it started when Trumpland was warned about Flynn.  

Folks, we've seen lots of evidence of Russian influence other than Flunn.  Some of it was openly known, before the election.  

This influence lasted a lot longer than 18 days.  

(Although, in the defense of the Trump admin, I'm not seeing a lot of evidence of Russian influence now.  Although that might just mean they aren't displaying it so clearly, now.)  

I think that they're being careful, but certainly no one should be pretending the Russian influence stops at Flynn. Manafort, Page, Sessions, Tillreson, Bannon, Stone, Trump Jr. and others have been implicated at the very least. All have been "compromised." Given these relationships in the Trump team from the very beginning, it's a pretty safe bet that they liked Trump from the get-go.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Methinks he doth protest too much.

Methinks he doth do a lot of things too much- run his yap, golf, strut, preen, lie, obfuscate, leer at his daughter.......... the list goes on

• Like 3

Watched about 75% of the hearing today and if I didn't know any better I'd assume half the GOP was in Russias pocket.  Unbelievable some of the lines of questioning.  I wonder how much of the GOP is compromised.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Isifhan said:

Watched about 75% of the hearing today and if I didn't know any better I'd assume half the GOP was in Russias pocket.  Unbelievable some of the lines of questioning.  I wonder how much of the GOP is compromised.  

More like what used to be the Republican Party has been compromised by the GOP.

1 hour ago, Isifhan said:

I would be really wary of attributing to Russia what is actually nothing more than clinical-level partisanship.  

54 minutes ago, Larry said:

I would be really wary of attributing to Russia what is actually nothing more than clinical-level partisanship.  

Yeah, I think it is more that the Rs kmow that their fate is tied to Trump so they are going to try to BS their way out of this. If it gets much worse though I expect the will recalculate and turn on him.

12 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

If it gets much worse though I expect the will recalculate and turn on him.

It'll be frustrating as hell watching the left immediately forgive them and the right carry on their delusional fantasies that nothing bad happened and they were right all along.

1 hour ago, Passepartout said:

Really think that either you love the FBI director or love to hate him!

Kinda like the neutron bomb. The one that kills people but spares buildings. Most people are against it. Most buildings are ok with it.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2