Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

34 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Point to a single reputable news source that reported the alleged conspiracy as a fact.

Nobody has any evidence so you know the answer to your question. Trump knows why the talking heads on the left want a deep investigation, its so they can find dirt on him.

If that's not the case then why do they need an investigation?

24 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Nobody has any evidence so you know the answer to your question. Trump knows why the talking heads on the left want a deep investigation, its so they can find dirt on him.

Because we don't KNOW whether there was any collusion. There is not evidence at this time that we know of but that is some serious smoke and there should be an investigation to see if there is a fire behind it. 

Edited by mistertim

22 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Let's let Fox News' Shep Smith answer that:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319985-fox-news-anchor-defends-cnn-reporter-who-asked-about-russia

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Because we don't KNOW whether there was any collusion. There is not evidence at this time but that is some serious smoke and there should be an investigation to see if there is a fire behind it. 

I agree, look I like some of the republican policies but I would sign off on getting Trump out today, he's too much of a pain in the ass.

By the way, I know on election night you were pretty down about your 401k, hows it doing now?

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

@twa you voted for him, you are probably our most ardent GOPer.

Simple yes or no please....

1) Do you believe that Trump is fit for the office of the President in mind and body?

2) Do you support Trump?

You asking for questions to be a simple yes or no doesn't seem fair.  Let's try another one.

Do you believe Hillary is a criminal?

Yes or no please.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

You all are aware this is not abnormal right?  Wanna take a guess which country is really bad about about parking spy ships off the coast of other countries?

so several times now in the last two days, carl bernstein has been laying out something implying a solid source, saying that these investigations will be about more [countries] than russia...that closely related baltic nations are going to be tied into these "figures known to us intel" and to trump $$$ deals...not in russia....thus trump saying he has nothing going on in russia is safe and they can play things out just as they are and even make the media look bad as nothing in russia can be found, even while being on the right track...can you hear the crinkling of tin foil yet? lol.....even if this tale turned to substance, there would be many steps taken in hiding assets, tho I'd figure financial forensic science these days would find them...

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Just like the US interfered in foreign elections, so it's ok that Russia interfered in ours.  We park our spy ships off of foreign coasts, so it's ok if Russia parks their spy ships off of ours.

Fantastic.

While I'm certainly not ok with it. The Russian ship is in international waters. Anything goes out there. It's where they held the Tyson Secretariat fight.

e276ab3a807fa8bc9d4c50ca2ea63466.jpg

• Like 6