Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Redskins Schedule Speculation and Rumors

kleese

DATE OPPONENT (NETWORK) TIME (ET)
Sunday, Sept. 10 vs. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (FOX)  1 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 17 at Los Angeles Rams (FOX) 4:25 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 24 vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS (NBC) #  8:30 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 2 at Kansas City Chiefs (ESPN)# 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 8 BYE  
Sunday, Oct. 15 vs. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Monday, Oct. 23 at Philadelphia Eagles (ESPN) # 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 29 vs. DALLAS COWBOYS (FOX) 4:25 p.m.*
Sunday, Nov. 5 at Seattle Seahawks (FOX) 4:05 p.m.*
Sunday, Nov. 12 vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Nov. 29 at New Orleans Saints (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Thursday, Nov. 23 vs. NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC) # 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 30 at Dallas Cowboys (NBC/NFLN/Amazon) # 8:25 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 10 at Los Angeles Chargers (CBS) 4:05 p.m.*
Sunday, Dec. 17 vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Dec. 24 vs. DENVER BRONCOS (CBS)  1 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 31 at NEW YORK GIANTS (FOX) 1 p.m.*

I don't like the early bye-week. :(

Just now, ixcuincle said:

Late season stretch is pretty difficult. I Also think the first 4 games could be tough too. You're facing the Raiders and Chiefs back to back. Those are good teams. 

Yeah, that is a tough back-to-backer. Fortunately I think we have two fairly winnable games to start at home vs Philly and at the Rams.

I can see 6-6 heading into the final four, with an intriguing three games @San Diego, then home against the Cards and Broncos before finishing at the Giants.

It seems kind of odd that they'd schedule a Thursday game for a team that just played on Thanksgiving.  I am not saying there is anything "wrong" with it per se, Just seems like an odd thing to do.

On paper it looks like another season of the 'Skins bouncing around at .500 the entire way and likely needing to rip off 2-3 in a row in order to get to the playoffs.

Of course this is solely based on everything we know as of today 04/20/2017 about all the teams in the NFL.  A lot can change between now and opening day.

I dont see the don't start the season 3-1.  This is one the best schedule's in recent memory

24 minutes ago, HouseBowlrz said:

Home games on both Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.  Who did we piss off in the league office??

They are doing it because the Redskins draw on TV.  You guys argue about everythign.  I love big time national games on primetime.  If players aren't up for it, then we deserve to lose

Nothing wrong with the schedule. I like it. 

4 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

They are doing it because the Redskins draw on TV.  You guys argue about everythign.  I love big time national games on primetime.  If players aren't up for it, then we deserve to lose

Game on Christmas Eve isn't even a national prime time game, it's a 1 PM game. Could be switched to 4:30 depending on how we look at that point. 

Archived