Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

y'know, i woulda, but them libtards jes' look too danged hi-larious when they's a gettin' all uptight about us wantin' t' vote fer a disgusting vile pig of a human bein' who's pushin' hard to make his-self a totalitarian.

I mean dang! How's the hell am I s'posed t' make any decent decisionatin' when they gets all red of the face like that?

Oh, an' besides, Hillary,, there ain't nothin' worse than a person that can go through years of perlitickly motervated investigatin' and then get off without even a single charge! 

~Dang

Ouch.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/steve-schmidt-party-of-trump-obliterated-w521978

Ex-Republican Operative Steve Schmidt: 'The Party of Trump Must Be Obliterated. Annihilated. Destroyed.

A candid conversation with the former GOP power player

The two parties for a long time were not homogeneous ideologically. There were plenty of conservatives in the Democratic Party, and there were no small number of liberals in the Republican Party. Now, culturally, we're in thrall to theocratic crackpots like Mike Huckabee and Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell, where you're able to justify the candidacy of a Roy Moore because you want to keep the Senate seat. The theocracy and crackpot sewer conservatism has taken over.

What you've seen is this rapid devolution over the last 18 months of the Republican Party becoming a white ethno-nationalist party, a blood-and-soil party that is protectionist, isolationist, that is rooted in resentment and grievance.

The Republican Party isn't going to die because of Trump. It's going to die because of Ryan and McConnell. You're now left with one political party in support of liberal democracy.

6 hours ago, Bang said:

You know, i can only blame all those millions of people who warned everyone for almost a full year that Donald Trump was a pathological liar and a cheat.

~Bang

I mean, clearly it's their fault.

Calling Trump a liar and cheat, so uncivil, there was no choice after such incivility but to vote for Trump, who has never been uncivil in his life.  They should have heaped praises on him instead!

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Wait, I thought we were supposed to be snowflakes! Now we’re civil war starting revolutionaries????

THAT is going to require a outfit change!

When you think about it, a bunch of snowflakes together can cause an avalanche. Now we've got to set a new date for the Civil War

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

So what's the scouting report on this Mexican president?  I already gather he can go to his left.

Yeah, that’s all I know is that he dresses left.

———

BTW, that Steve Schmidt interview was pretty interesting. I wonder if Republicans will read it and take to heart what he’s saying or dismiss him as a DC swamp creature with a liberal agenda....actually I don’t wonder at all.

Archived