Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

makes more sense how his businesses kept going bankrupt. Everything starts shiny and great. Maybe even as simple as putting his name on a building somebody else put up. Then when adversity hits, he can't handle it with anything beyond blame and anger.

He opens his mouth and the market drops now. Was up before the presser. Now it's down over 600.

i wish all those long lists of vip gov/intel/commerce peeps who protest trump weren't so impotent, which is kinda irritating given how historically unusual the scope of the phenomena has been in his admin

i suggested at the state assembly that we should administer aid based on whether you support trump or not---if you support him, you get no assistance of any kind...i was told this is not a unifying message in a time of need...like i wouldn't know that...book-learners....

7 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

The NBC reporter set him up for a layup, and he kicked the ball into the stands, pulled down his pants and rand around the court screaming 

And all the fans wearing orange cheered.  

TRUMP SLUMP Trump admits coronavirus is ‘hurting’ his family business and won’t rule out cash bailout to keep it afloat  

>>>

DONALD Trump has admitted the coronavirus pandemic is "hurting" his hotels after "hundreds of workers were fired and Mar-a-Lago closed," reports say.

And the President refused to rule out using federal funds to bail out the Trump Organization as the COVID-19 hit his family business.<<<

🤬🤬🤬🤬

7 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

If it’s proven that the administration had an early warning and brushed it off, how can he possibly survive that? Not that it’ll ever be proven if that’s what really happened. 

If he survives it's becasue he has done a good enough job of vilifying anyone in opposition of him that they will not acknowledge how horribly mishandled this has been and will believe he is just a victim is all this. 

Unfortunately that is a very big number. Also, he now has someone to blame the impending recession on that was coming anyways. The pandemic just hastened it's appearance and will likely make it last longer and be overall much worse than it could have been had he done his job properly. 

the hatred is real, extensive, and well deserved...and while it's a view upsetting to some folks, i'd say it's hatred (strong emotion) that's nonetheless rationally/appropriately applied, and arguably extendable to various folks that support don at different levels in many ways all the way down to the voters (iow diameter of circle to be determined by viewer)

basically, a rationally-supported situation-appropriate emotional response, human-wise (legal and other constraints still apply :D)

so go ye forth, hate thine ass off, and smite thine foes with keystroke and utterance

but don't get banned or arrested 

Archived