Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, Bang said:

Coronavirus at CPAC?

Gosh.

That's too bad.

~Bang

Yes, it's so bad.  Can you imagine the tweets if Donald has to be quarantined either at the White House or Mara-A-Lago.  He's old enough that maybe it finishes him off.  PResident Pence, here we come.  Of course, Pence may get it too.  President Pelosi, here we come.  She's old, she may get to.    We may go thru a series of Presidents.

Question: When do y'all think "Dems created the coronavirus to kill Repubs and assassinate Trump!" Will start circulating (if it hasn't already)?

I mean, clearly "It's a hoax/Its not a big deal" is not gonna work this time, so when it doubt ,ratchet up the crazy, right?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Question: When do y'all think "Dems created the coronavirus to kill Repubs and assassinate Trump!" Will start circulating (if it hasn't already)?

I mean, clearly "It's a hoax/Its not a big deal" is not gonna work this time, so when it doubt ,ratchet up the crazy, right?

Oh I think he'll float it pretty soon. This is a dude who will do or say anything to save his own skin.

7 minutes ago, PCS said:

If an obese man who lives on fast food and is thirty years your senior is healthier than you then you must be in pretty ****ing awful shape. I would head straight to the ER now if I were you. Don't stop.

Archived