Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com - Trent Williams Suspended 4 Games

KingGibbs

Only Problem is that with Moses getting dinged up in both of the last 2 games.  I think we will have to sign a tackle to the active roster.   Thanks TW.  I hope the weed was worth it.  1.6 Mil.  I would do damn near anything to get that kind of money.  I know most people here would as well. I hope it was worth it.......

One day when your 60 years old, scraping together a peanut butter and jelly sandwich you will look back and realize that you literally PISSED away 1.6 mil.

5 minutes ago, AzSkinsFan63 said:

Something tells me this is going to get real stupid..

It's the smart thing to do.  Either test positive and get a 10 week ban for 2nd offense or miss the test and get a 4 week ban.  You can test yourself at home and see if you'll pass or not.

2 minutes ago, dckey said:

Actually didn't this just happen to Steelers Bell he never failed the test but missed the test and because he had a previous violation was given 4 games then appealed to 3

Exactly. This just happened to Bell at the beginning of the season. 

45 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

don't understand how weed gets you 4 games. its about to be legal in a lot of states, and doesnt have any performance-enhancing elements to it. plus it helps with pain, which the nfl obviously gives no ****s about

Not trying to hear it. He knew the rules. Don't blame the NFL, blame Trent.

This thread is being surprisingly even-handed about the situation.

Trent screwed up royally and, going forward, the league should be more lenient towards pot use to reflect the changing attitude towards the drug in the nation as a whole. Both statements are true.

So he had a 4 game suspension a couple years ago, is he lucky he didn't get the 10 game suspension?

Horrible news for the team, an opportunity for a young player to step up. ****!

I heard from players that weed is only tested during a portion of the offseason.

yeah missing a test is just as bad, he's been in the program already, he knows it, he screwed up.

I don't buy the 'woe is me' stuff from any of these players no matter what the case is. it's not that hard to just stay out of trouble.  same in the real world, everyone complains when they're harassed and searched by police, but if you have nothing to hide then what's the problem? Not cool, Trent.

48 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

don't understand how weed gets you 4 games. its about to be legal in a lot of states, and doesnt have any performance-enhancing elements to it. plus it helps with pain, which the nfl obviously gives no ****s about

It's like where I work. They go by federal.

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

The rules are the rules and Trent let everyone down. It's disappointing in a big way. Trent is still my guy though and I won't for one don't think any less of him. We all make mistakes.

This is the 3rd time he's been busted.

Why is majority of people just assuming he smoked weed???  If he missed the test then that is why he is being suspended.  Why assume he was smoking and didn't want to get caught?  Maybe he missed the DAMN TEST which is his fault no matter what and that's it

On 11/1/2016 at 3:42 PM, dckey said:

Why is majority of people just assuming he smoked weed???  If he missed the test then that is why he is being suspended.  Why assume he was smoking and didn't want to get caught?  Maybe he missed the DAMN TEST which is his fault no matter what and that's it

He probably skipped the test because he's been caught with weed in his system before. A missed test = 4 game suspension, a second weed offense = 10 game suspension. 

Archived