Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Golf

tshile

12 minutes ago, tshile said:

Really?

masters is the only event where the fans aren’t allowed to do anything more than tap their fingers together

no fans in golf doesn’t bother ne

if we could somehow also get no announcers I’d be in heaven

There is something about the Tiger roars though.  I don't think it makes much difference except on Sunday.  The roars for birdies and such have to impact the players.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tshile said:

Really?

masters is the only event where the fans aren’t allowed to do anything more than tap their fingers together

no fans in golf doesn’t bother ne

if we could somehow also get no announcers I’d be in heaven

the Augusta roars are legendary though even non-Tiger roars. It’s noticeable lacking and will be much worse if it’s close on Sunday 

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Going forward, I have decided that I shall refer to Bryson DeChambeau exclusively by the moniker “Pine Straw”.

he is all over the place lol

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I am totally in the tank for Rickie.  Great player and a great guy, and one of these days he’s gonna get his major...and I’ll be there with my golden ticket.

he won’t do it until he comes clean with himself and shaves off that dumb mustache. 

It’s like an anchor around his career 

• Haha 1

Just now, purbeast said:

So the whole tournament isn't on normal TV?  

Why would they not put it on TV?  I can't find it right now.

Masters always does their own thing.  Can watch on CBS Sports/Masters app, until the afternoon when it gets played on ESPN.

The whole fall Masters thing is tough with yesterday's delay, because they run out of daylight.

• 3 weeks later...

This could get me interested in golf again...

40 Fantastic Photos of Golf Star Paige Spiranac

Paige Spiranac has been playing golf all her life, and continued to do so collegiately at San Diego State university. There, she won the All-Mountain West Conference honors during the 2012-2014 seasons, and led the Aztecs to their first Mountain West Conference Championship.

BaoBua-CoM-paige-spiranaca-instagram-pic

She originally started her Instagram account to post trick shot videos, but now…she’s got a much bigger audience. If you don’t follow her on Instagram, you’re missing out. 

Interesting little bit here, Paige Spiranac is a big fan of comic books. She’s even got some videos of her wearing a Batman outfit while golfing. She was selected to appear in the 2018 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. A huge honor for any athlete or model!

eb876fa27d66001fc98c4caea8e89fbd.jpg

Click on the link for more