Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It took me a couple of hours but......

Tom [Giants fan]

I only heard the 4th Q. Really thought y'all had us, there. In fact, thought you were going to embarrass us, there. 

Really impressed with what I see as our team's guts, that big drive. But I didn't expect it. Assume you guys didn't, either. Must have been a cardiac game, for both teams. 

Glad to hear from you Tom.  Class act you are.  Body bag game for sure.  Oddly I think the injuries to us forced changes that were needed.  I guess it all started with Jennings.  Shame it looks like DHall might be IR bound.

Nice to see rooks like Sharpe and Cravens shine along with Dunbar.   Selfishly I hope Breeland is OK as DHall looks really bad.

In the end it seemed Josh and O'Dell mended fences out of respect. 

Is it me or does Ben Mac look like a nerdier Gruden with a 70s bowl haircut?  LOL

Already tired of the "Giants blew opportunities to win......" narrative.  From the replays I watched, the 'Skins blew just as many easy scoring opportunities.  It was two .500ish teams going blow for blow and missing chances on both sides of the ball.  To suggest this was some kind of contender being upset by a loser, is just way off base.

IMHO, this was basically version 3.0 of Giants v. Cowboys & 'Skins vs. Cowboys....mediocre NFL East teams playing a close tight game where 1 or 2 big plays would swing it.  

didnt watch too much of second half but judging from first half skins didnt deserve that win. looks like giants gifted them one.happy for Cravens tho. rest of defense sucked, Norman was getting torched. Joe Barry doesnt know how to coach and needs to banned from NFL. 

Just now, bih said:

didnt watch too much of second half but judging from first half skins didnt deserve that win. looks like giants gifted them one.happy for Cravens tho. rest of defense sucked, Norman was getting torched. Joe Barry doesnt know how to coach and needs to banned from NFL. 

I don't know about didn't deserve to win. The refs stole an interception in the end zone and then failed to correct themselves on replay. That's three points on the Giants side that they didn't deserve. Redskins stupided away three points by not calling a time out and then Cousins having a brain fart with six seconds left to close the half.

So, all things being reasonable the 'skins should have at minimum had six more points in a game they won.

10 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I don't know about didn't deserve to win. The refs stole an interception in the end zone and then failed to correct themselves on replay. That's three points on the Giants side that they didn't deserve. Redskins stupided away three points by not calling a time out and then Cousins having a brain fart with six seconds left to close the half.

So, all things being reasonable the 'skins should have at minimum had six more points in a game they won.

I said judging by first half only, I didnt watch the second half, that they didnt deserve it. obviously something good happen for them in second half.  Cravens saved Joe Barry job for at least one game. Hasslet had the same **** before, just when you think he will get fired somehow defense has a great game and hes ok for few games. 

Did everyone see where Norman picked up OBJ and carried him like ten yards through the end zone and the dropped him in front of the ref?  And then threw his hands up like he didn't do anything?  That was hilarious but I thought it was going to lead to a dirty game between the two.  Glad they got over themselves and just played a good game.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Did everyone see where Norman picked up OBJ and carried him like ten yards through the end zone and the dropped him in front of the ref?  And then threw his hands up like he didn't do anything?  That was hilarious but I thought it was going to lead to a dirty game between the two.  Glad they got over themselves and just played a good game.

I thought they where playing Dancing with the stars

1 hour ago, bih said:

they held them to six points in the second half and they did it by making good plays, not just capitalizing on Giants mistakes

Neither team looked especially good. The Eagles so far definitely look a few steps ahead of the rest of the division, but only 3 games into the season it'd be wise to hold off on a final decision for them as well.

This game could have gone either way, both teams missed some wide open plays. If the 'Skins had lost my attitude would be mostly the same about the game except more irritable due to them being 0-3.  I just don't want to hear an entire week of Media and NYG personnel talking about "how awful it was to lose to that garbage team...." yadda yadda yadda.....

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That was hilarious ? 

Another thing Norman did that I thought was funny was when he knocked the refs hat off by mistake (late in the game) and hugged him to apologize 

2 hours ago, bih said:

Didn't watch the entire game and we "didn't deserve that win?"  Are you ****tin' me?  

Archived