Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

NewCliche21

Just now, mikeDinNYC said:

we need to be the underdog today... the skins don't do well with positive press

We're almost always the underdog and almost always don't do well. Don't think there's anything to all that. If we're ever actually good, we'll get good press...and still be good. 

21 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

It's definitely not it, however, the fanbase and this board will implode. If they lose, I'm abstaining from ES for the week. 

It kinda is.  At 0-3, 0-2 in division and 0-2 at home, with a horrid defense, that's really too big a hole to climb out of.

settle it the easy way: win, then beat the Browns, and you can go have yourself a season....

Hope they change my mind today.  Tall task. 

Weird situation where I feel we are the most talented team in the division but we aren't playing that way.  Starting 0-1 that's easy to come back from... but the more you blow games the harder it gets.

A win today is huge.  A loss is huge in the other direction.

Just now, DC9 said:

Hope they change my mind today.  Tall task. 

Weird situation where I feel we are the most talented team in the division but we aren't playing that way.  Starting 0-1 that's easy to come back from... but the more you blow games the harder it gets.

A win today is huge.  A loss is huge in the other direction.

Arsenal beat Chelsea yesterday for the first time in 5 years. Maybe that's a sign? lol

17 minutes ago, mikeDinNYC said:

this pre-game FOX negativity is so anti-redskins... and i love it!

What did they say? Im thinking actually winning, and winning for several years while making the playoffs and not laying stinkers often will go a long way to changing that negativity. It's up to the Skins to lead the change.

Archived