Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

NewCliche21

Okay guys, my turn at this.  What does that mean? I'll copy and paste TK's last post, of course.

Be sure to routinely check the ES Coverage Blog throughout the Pre Game, Game itself, & Post Game for coverage from yours truly.  Follow me and TK, braving the sidelines with some sort of picture-taking device, on Twitter with TKextremeskins and NewCliche21

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the New York Giants:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive: 

o   No. 2 QB Nate Sudfeld

o   No. 18 WR Josh Doctson

o   No. 38 CB Kendall Fuller

o   No. 50 LB Martrell Spaight

o   No. 72 DE Anthony Lanier II

o   No. 74 G Arie Kouandjio

o   No. 97 DE Kendall Reyes

The Giants declared the following players as inactive: 

o   No. 8  QB Josh Johnson

o   No. 23 RB Rashad Jennings

o   No. 27 S Darian Thompson

o   No. 73 T Marshall Newhouse

o   No. 82 WR Roger Lewis, Jr.

o   No. 97 DT Montori Hughes

o   No. 99 DT Robert Thomas

Just now, mikeDinNYC said:

Let's do this gentlemen... A win today changes everything.  Stephen Bowen says we're gonna knock em out! Thanks Stephen for coming to the Redskins Rally last night in NYC!

Yeah man, it was awesome to see him.  Favorite part was just him and Chris sitting there eating wings while people were giving impassioned speeches three feet away.  Man definitely has his priorities straight and looks like he could still play.

Hoping we run a good amount of 3 TE sets today.  That look with Jackson outside offers a lot of versatility.  Probably a good way to get the run game going.  

I'd also like so see a lot less empty back sets.  Not a big fan of that look unless it's an obvious passing situation.  

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Yeah man, it was awesome to see him.  Favorite part was just him and Chris sitting there eating wings while people were giving impassioned speeches three feet away.  Man definitely has his priorities straight and looks like he could still play.

Stephen is a monster! ...and super friendly and socialble....  i'm 6' 2" 220lbs and his arms are bigger than my legs!... great to meet Cooley, Doc, Bruce Allen and Larry Michael there last night... good times in NYC!

20 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Assume the position.

We been gone through that many times we can't frigging get back up from said position! 

Expecting the worst. Hoping for the best as always. But really hyped for once regardless as it's against those low life ****s from Jersey! This one will sting all week and more if we don't pull it out. 

Don't care if it's the ugliest, most mind numbingly boring game ever to even beat Gus running into the wall. A last second 3-0. Anything. Just beat these jack wagons! 

Hail. 

Archived