Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES Survivor League (a/k/a Suicide League): And the winner is...Corcaigh!

Bliz

How many strikes before you're eliminated?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many strikes before you're eliminated?

Get those picks in if you haven't already.  Iirc from last year, it closes shortly before kickoff, like 12:55 or something.  

43 signed up for the league so far.  I think that's the most we've ever had.  Good luck everyone

11 down this week.  

Let's take a moment to recognize prominent board members Elkabong and Bang for forgetting to make a pick ("Bang's Annual Early Exit" lol).  Also Only 96 Calories, Skinlanta (sorry dude, nothing I can do for you on Yahoo, but feel free to play along at home) and DJax4Six neglected to pick.  

I had originally picked Indy, and made the change Sunday morning.  *phew*  But GB was awfully close, and had me pretty nervous 

On 9/12/2016 at 10:53 AM, Bliz said:

11 down this week.  

Let's take a moment to recognize prominent board members Elkabong and Bang for forgetting to make a pick ("Bang's Annual Early Exit" lol).  Also Only 96 Calories, Skinlanta (sorry dude, nothing I can do for you on Yahoo, but feel free to play along at home) and DJax4Six neglected to pick.  

I had originally picked Indy, and made the change Sunday morning.  *phew*  But GB was awfully close, and had me pretty nervous 

thanks for the recogniition Bliz.......i just remember checking a box that said something like "allow" the commisioner of the pool to edit picks and thought you would be able to do it....until next year!!!!!

Archived