Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES Survivor League (a/k/a Suicide League): And the winner is...Corcaigh!

Bliz

How many strikes before you're eliminated?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many strikes before you're eliminated?

3 hours ago, Skinlanta said:

thanks for the recogniition Bliz.......i just remember checking a box that said something like "allow" the commisioner of the pool to edit picks and thought you would be able to do it....until next year!!!!!

Different site maybe?  I just double-checked, just in case, but

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6557.html

Please note that the following actions are not possible in Yahoo Sports Survival Football:

• Edit or make picks after the weekly deadline (either for users or group Commissioners)
  • Join a group after the first weekly deadline of the season for that group has passed
  • Reactivate individual members within a group without resetting the entire group

•  

It's probably best to immediately choose your strongest option early in the week.  If you decide on another choice later you can always change it.  At least that way you'll have a pick made and won't get eliminated because you failed make a selection. 

Having said this, I've probably doomed myself to forgetting to make a pick.  Again. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn friend had me helping him move into his apt this morning.Totally slipped my mind.

I make no excuses...

Had I not forgotten to make a pick I totally would've won this whole thing though.

Not a chance.  I was always destined to beat you (again).

On 9/16/2016 at 6:03 PM, Destino said:

It's probably best to immediately choose your strongest option early in the week.  If you decide on another choice later you can always change it.  At least that way you'll have a pick made and won't get eliminated because you failed make a selection. 

Having said this, I've probably doomed myself to forgetting to make a pick.  Again. 

This is what I do.  On Tuesday I go in and make a pick.  If I want to change later, no problem, but at least I have a pick.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hell no. The Skins are too bipolar for me to ever pick them (or against them) unless they were the last team standing

I went out last week

never say never... i am picking the skins this week.   (or at least picking AGAINST the browns)

Archived