Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSN: Vernon Davis accused of cheating on fiancee with 20-year-old (M.E.T.)

MarkB452

I knew it was too good to last that we would not have some drama in the off season:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vernon-davis-accused-of-cheating-on-fiancee-with-20-year-old/ar-BBtb7H9?form=PRHPTP

Cannot marry him. Can’t do it.

Vernon Davis once infamously got into coach Mike Singletary's doghouse, but that's nothing compared to being in his fiancee's.

Janel Horne, Davis’ fiancee and girlfriend of 15 years, accused the Washington tight end of cheating on her with a 20-year-old.

Horne wrote in a now deleted Instagram post: “when you give a man your all, 15 yrs, 3 kids, and you sacrifice your life and then he cheats on you with a 20 yr old child and lies (sic) on you @vernondavis85.”

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited.

Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Enforcement is at the discretion of the moderators. Exceptions are sometimes made for humorous titles, for instance, but any risk is on the poster. As will all rules, if you're unsure it is suggested you err on the side of caution.

I'm going to change the thread title as it is a bit deceptive. Please keep the rule above in mind from here on out, MarkB. Especially when the actual title of the article makes it clear itself.  :) 

Really guy? I know it's the offseason but this has nothing to do with the Skins.

Plus, I'd guess more than half of the team (and the league) does the same thing.

I was scared by the headline that he got busted for PEDs...

I'd be concerned cuz he seems like a guy that could be taken out of his game mentally. And this is the kind of stuff that'll do it. Guys can shrug off PEDs. You get clipped and that's the end of it. You got baby mama drama and that is a day in day out, never goes away situation.

Then again, maybe he doesnt give a flip.

I'd be concerned cuz he seems like a guy that could be taken out of his game mentally. And this is the kind of stuff that'll do it. Guys can shrug off PEDs. You get clipped and that's the end of it. You got baby mama drama and that is a day in day out, never goes away situation.

Then again, maybe he doesnt give a flip.

Dude...I'm not trying to condone any of this but I'd bet a lot of money a good chunk of our current roster is currently going through something similar. It goes with the lifestyle and the massive invincibility complex that famous ppl usually have. 

Archived