Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OJ Simpson knife found....

Spaceman Spiff

This story really is pretty amazing, if it's true.  Unbelievable, IMO.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/04/oj-simpson-knife-found-murders-nicole-brown/

A construction worker found a knife buried on the perimeter of the former OJ Simpson estate ... and it's currently being tested by the LAPD in a top secret investigation ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

The story is incredible. We're told a construction worker found the knife years ago -- we have heard several different stories, ranging from "several years ago" to 1998, when the house was demolished.

The weapon is a folding buck knife.

Our law enforcement sources say the construction worker took the knife to the street, where he saw an LAPD cop. He told the officer where he found the knife and the cop took it.

Turns out the cop -- who worked in the traffic division -- was off duty at the time, working security for a movie shoot at a house across the street on Rockingham. Our sources say the officer took the knife home and kept it ... kept it for years.

In late January of this year, after the cop retired from the LAPD, he contacted a friend who worked in LAPD's Robbery Homicide Division (RHD). The cop told the friend about the knife and said he was getting it framed to put on his wall. He wanted his friend to get the DR (Departmental Record) number for the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman murder case, which he planned on engraving in the frame.

We're told the friend was indignant, and told his superiors. The brass was outraged and demanded that the retired cop turn the knife over, which he did.

Doubt it's true. A murderer burying the murder weapon on his own property? A construction worker finding it and handing it to a random off-duty cop? Said off-duty cop keeping it as a souvenir? Doesn't really pass the smell test.

I think it's more likely this is a PR stunt to promote the new TV show.

But if it is true, then I don't know what difference the new evidence would make. We all know he did it anyway, but OJ is immune because of double-jeopardy law.

Doubt it's true. A murderer burying the murder weapon on his own property? A construction worker finding it and handing it to a random off-duty cop? Said off-duty cop keeping it as a souvenir? Doesn't really pass the smell test.

I think it's more likely this is a PR stunt to promote the new TV show.

But if it is true, then I don't know what difference the new evidence would make. We all know he did it anyway, but OJ is immune because of double-jeopardy law.

I doubt it's true, too.  But it's not just any murderer, it's OJ.  And OJ is pretty damn dumb.  And it's not just the police, it's the LAPD.  Not exactly a sterling track record.

You're right, I doubt it's true...but if you add up all the components I can see where it could be true.  

So, maybe this is the time and place to come forward...

I found a knife in my kitchen drawer yesterday. It looked like it had been recently cleaned in the dishwasher (which would wipe away blood evidence). I live in Ashburn, VA but I'm pretty sure that OJ likely got out to my house at some point during that Bronco chase and stashed it there. Granted, my house was still 10 years away from being built, but I'm almost certain that this knife had something to do with OJ's crime. 

In the end, I used it to cut my daughter's chicken last night so now I'm not sure who to contact. 

By the description of the knife, it doesn't sound like it could've done the slicing and dicing that was done to Goldman and Nicole. If I recall one of them was nearly decapitated.

The found knife. as I heard described on tv, sounded more like a folding pocket knife.

Not saying you couldn't decapitate someone with a pocket knife but it would require some real effort.

By the description of the knife, it doesn't sound like it could've done the slicing and dicing that was done to Goldman and Nicole. If I recall one of them was nearly decapitated.

The found knife. as I heard described on tv, sounded more like a folding pocket knife.

Not saying you couldn't decapitate someone with a pocket knife but it would require some real effort.

I have a folding knife with a 5-6" blade. You could do some serious damage with it

Folding knife doesn't mean grandpas pocket knife

Not sure why this is relevant unless it points to another suspect.

Simpson has been acquitted and cannot be re-tried again, for this.

Could you imagine if that happened. It would be the "OMG" moment of the century.

A "folding buck knife" makes me think it's a lock-blade.  Basically that means we're talking about a knife that can fold out and the blade will lock into place until the release is hit allowing you to fold it back down to fit in your pocket.

The blades can be 5-6" long easily.  And you can sharpen the **** out of them.

LockBack.jpg

Not sure why this is relevant unless it points to another suspect.

Simpson has been acquitted and cannot be re-tried again, for this.

No, but he's in jail.  Not for this, obviously, but for something else.

However he's guilty in the court of public opinion...which might be just as bad as being guilty.  If this did happen to be the knife, it'd just confirm everything that everyone already knows. 

However he's guilty in the court of public opinion...which might be just as bad as being guilty.  If this did happen to be the knife, it'd just confirm everything that everyone already knows.

Mark Furman planted it.

Archived