Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

39 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

We'll only see Boba and Snips for a handful of episodes. I'd love to see a Capt. Rex appearance too. But I think the rest of the Rebels cast is going to be speculation.

Ezra please. The show is 5yrs post Jedi so he'd be about 28. 

That said..the last we saw of Tano she was with Sabine looking for him. Any chance that's who (Sabine) Sasha Banks is playing? They've hinted at her showing up with all the graffiti in the background of the trailer/teasers.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ezra please. The show is 5yrs post Jedi so he'd be about 28. 

That said..the last we saw of Tano she was with Sabine looking for him. Any chance that's who (Sabine) Sasha Banks is playing? They've hinted at her showing up with all the graffiti in the background of the trailer/teasers.

Final line of the season, Ahsoka and Sabine sit with the Mandalorian "We're looking for someone..."

20 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You have to think that at some point they’re going to use The Mandalorian to tie the movies into the show plot lot.

Likely in a very, very minor way. 

That would have worked before the ST finished and everyone hated it and now there are talks of just setting it in an alternate timeline and continuing the story another way. 

maybe this can be lead to the true continuation. 

I stand by TLJ being an amazing but flawed movie. ROS sucked though and basically ruined the entire trilogy. Don't debase Baby Yoda by linking him to that dumpster fire or the Palpatine return 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

• 2 weeks later...