Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

I hope all my teammates are watching these games..and feel the same way I do right now..and know just making the playoffs ain't good enough
— Duke Ihenacho (@NachoLyfe)

Y'all asses better be working this offseason.
— Duke Ihenacho (@NachoLyfe)

Just think about it...see y'all in April though #httr

— Duke Ihenacho (@NachoLyfe) January 25, 2016

Washington Redskins @Redskins 28m28 minutes ago

These boots were made for Hailing. #HTTR

CZkUph3WIAEjwzO.jpg

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 31m31 minutes ago

@kevins980 Quick Ryp trivia.. finished his pro career on a 1 game contract with the Rochester Raiders of Great Lakes Indoor Football League

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 5m5 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted ProFootballTalk

The Raiders were 7-9. As of now, the 9-7 #Redskins have none.

Rich Tandler added,

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Latavius Murray gives the Raiders five Pro Bowlers http://bit.ly/1ntSH49

Last night I was sitting watching the playoff game Denver vs NE with a bunch of NE fans, I kept saying to them that Gronk guy is almost as good as Jordan Reed :)

Last night I was sitting watching the playoff game Denver vs NE with a bunch of NE fans, I kept saying to them that Gronk guy is almost as good as Jordan Reed :)

Never really thought about it, but you're right. Gronk is sort of a poor man's Jordan Reed.

TONY romoSUCKS FINALLY MADE IT TO A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

<pic of Romo with a beer>

Congrats to him!

Seriously that pic really looks like a fake one.

Duke Ihenacho ‏@NachoLyfe  25s26 seconds ago

Duke Ihenacho Retweeted John Hayes

Crazy stat

Duke Ihenacho added,

John Hayes @JohnHayesESPN
Cam Newton is one win away from being the first ever QB to win the Heisman, National Championship, NFL MVP & Super Bowl. One win

If only he could have make it all in one year, that would be true talent :P

Senior Bowl Week - @joshnorris previews each position, plus gives his Top 20 prospects. http://bit.ly/1nutDtB 

Senior Bowl practices start Tues., so @ChrisBurke_SI ranks the boatload of talented players http://on.si.com/1numKbG 

Dan Steinberg @dcsportsbog 7h7 hours ago

Tony Banks on how Bruce Smith and Darrell Green prompted dissension in the Redskins locker room Read it in BRBN

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 41m41 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted JP Finlay

Unlikely, but playing along, if Kirk is signed long term, maybe no. If he’s on tag might be hard not to.

Rich Tandler added,

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN
@Rich_TandlerCSN to me the only question is if they draft one early. what if Goff slides to 21? He'd be best player available

Not sure Ertz deserved that money.

Disagree. He's extremely underrated and was under utilized by the Chipster. Look what Pederson did with Kelce in KC...This contract will look smart a year from now, Ertz is going to kill it in a WCO

Never really thought about it, but you're right. Gronk is sort of a poor man's Jordan Reed.

You guys are smoking some good stuff. In the NFL there is gronkowski, then there is everyone else. I think you can make an argument for Reed as the second best guy this year. Gronkowski is also a very good blocker and a complete tight end. Reed just had a career breakout year. Gronkowski still averaged 5 more ypc and had the same number of touchdowns to go with 1100+ yards.

Gronkowski literally averages Reed's numbers this year...aka 11 tds and 900 yards and a 14 ypc average. If you are talking purely route running then yes Reed is better, that's where it ends. Barring a massive breakdown in his body or a serious injury, gronkowski will likely go down as the best tight end to ever play the game. Yes, that includes Tony Gonzales. Probably won't have most of the numbers due to longevity but he'll probably eclipse his Tds, he's already more than halfway there.

You guys are smoking some good stuff. In the NFL there is gronkowski, then there is everyone else. I think you can make an argument for Reed as the second best guy this year. Gronkowski is also a very good blocker and a complete tight end. Reed just had a career breakout year. Gronkowski still averaged 5 more ypc and had the same number of touchdowns to go with 1100+ yards.

Gronkowski literally averages Reed's numbers this year...aka 11 tds and 900 yards and a 14 ypc average. If you are talking purely route running then yes Reed is better, that's where it ends. Barring a massive breakdown in his body or a serious injury, gronkowski will likely go down as the best tight end to ever play the game. Yes, that includes Tony Gonzales. Probably won't have most of the numbers due to longevity but he'll probably eclipse his Tds, he's already more than halfway there.

I believe those comments are tongue in cheek. No disrespect to Reed obviously.

I believe those comments are tongue in cheek. No disrespect to Reed obviously.

I would hope so. It's no disrespect to Reed. The guys is literally impossible to cover and I love having him on this team. He's a great player and seemed to develop in terms of playing through the bumps and bruises and learning how to take care of his body to stay on the field. Gronkowski is simply on another level and you just can't teach his size.

Jordan Reed has a quicker first step and cut than Gronk. Not even close.  Reeds ability to get almost instant separation off the line of scrimmage right now is unparrelled .   Gronk is the best.  But Reed is the closest I've seen to Kellen Winslow in skill set I've seen. 

Chip Kelly was still occupying space inside of their heads.  

Any questions?

It was a sad day when he left the division...

Disagree. He's extremely underrated and was under utilized by the Chipster. Look what Pederson did with Kelce in KC...This contract will look smart a year from now, Ertz is going to kill it in a WCO

I guess we'll see. I haven't been impressed so far but I think he's only played on the Iggle under Chip, so...

Archived