Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

exhoopsprguy Retweeted NFL GameDay

Awesome discussion from the guys on the wordplay between the offensive and defensive units during games. #teaching

exhoopsprguy added,

CZgCjh8WAAA6Shc.jpg
NFL GameDay @NFLGameDay
WOW!! 1f4af.png1f3c8.png1f3c6.png 14 SB appearances, 9 SB wins, 1 SB MVP, 3 NFL MVPS, 15 1st team All Pro, 35 Pro Bowls! #Legends

Bubba's Redskins Breaking News has been updated

from his tiny balcony I bet, hahaaa

DSCN1343.jpg

Gary Fitzgerald @GaryRFitzgerald 10s10 seconds ago

Predictions sure to be wrong: Game 1 - #Patriots 23, #Broncos 20; late FG wins it. Game 2 - #Panthers 31, #Cardinals 26. #NEvsDEN #ARIvsCAR

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 2m2 minutes ago

Amazed how many people say I'm too old to shovel snow. Trust me - I'm always the last man standing. 50+ means nothing.

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard 40s41 seconds ago

@Snide_Remarks You young guys always overdo it.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 7m7 minutes ago

Like Patriots, but wouldn't be surprised if Denver wins. Same goes for picking Carolina over Arizona. Translation: I'd be a lousy gambler.

Washington Redskins @skinspress 18m18 minutes ago

#NFL Wire: Report: Romo to have surgery on collarbone http://player.ps/2Ihp  http://playerpress.com 

CZgmob9UcAAjTt4.jpg

Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones 50s51 seconds ago

Lots of "whoas" in the press box when Pats won the toss and chose to receive. Coin toss tweets never disappoint.

I know we've all said this several times, but this is just another amazing sign that Scot probably knows what he's doing. I don't know if he just got insanely lucky or he's just this intelligent, but the deal he made with Culliver gave the team a free way out of Culliver's contract.

Dude is genius. Honestly, I'm more and more impressed with him and grateful he's our GM now.

Homer McFanboy ‏@HomerMcFanboy 20h20 hours ago

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Today I had to sacrifice my tauntaun to keep warm during the snowstorm.

That is awesome. I want one.  :lol:

:lol:  From the Shatner story, it was his advice to Kirk Cousins, “Press a lot of weight, do squats and do aerobics … then jump up and down for 15 minutes.”

I know we've all said this several times, but this is just another amazing sign that Scot probably knows what he's doing. I don't know if he just got insanely lucky or he's just this intelligent, but the deal he made with Culliver gave the team a free way out of Culliver's contract.

Dude is genius. Honestly, I'm more and more impressed with him and grateful he's our GM now.

I would think Bruce deserves the credit for that one. Partial credit at least...

Joe Banner Retweeted Andrew Goldsmith PhD

Thank you

Joe Banner added,

Andrew Goldsmith PhD @GoldenAndo
@JoeBanner13 This Eagles fan, who worked as an intern for the Eagles during you time there, wishes you were still with the organization.

@JoeBanner13 @GoldenAndo This Redskins fan is glad Joe is not there. Guy knows his players and game.

•  

It's no coincidence that four of the best defenses in football were in the conference championships. #DefenseStillWinsCampionships

Andrew Goldsmith PhD liked your Tweet
5m
@JoeBanner13 @GoldenAndo This Redskins fan is glad Joe is not there. Guy knows his players and game.

Michael Wargo Retweeted Arizona Cardinals

This is how you grow your fanbase. Well done Cardinals' social media team. #respect

Michael Wargo added,

Duke Ihenacho Retweeted John Hayes

Crazy stat

Duke Ihenacho added,

John Hayes @JohnHayesESPN
Cam Newton is one win away from being the first ever QB to win the Heisman, National Championship, NFL MVP & Super Bowl. One win

Archived