Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310/domestic-terrorism-the-sovereign-citizen-movement

Today, we look at a third threat—the “sovereign citizen” extremist movement. Sovereign citizens are anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or “sovereign” from the United States. As a result, they believe they don’t have to answer to any government authority, including courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, or law enforcement.

This causes all kinds of problems—and crimes. For example, many sovereign citizens don’t pay their taxes. They hold illegal courts that issue warrants for judges and police officers. They clog up the court system with frivolous lawsuits and liens against public officials to harass them. And they use fake money orders, personal checks, and the like at government agencies, banks, and businesses.

• Like 1

This isn’t news, just hypothetical, but feels like the best place for it.

if someone you knew told you they were into this soveirgn citizen stuff would you report them to the fbi?

im thinking I would. I put it in the same category as if someone told me they were looking at joInning isis. Sc’s might not be as bad as isis, but it certainly seems like domestic terrorist breeding grounds to me...

53 minutes ago, tshile said:

This isn’t news, just hypothetical, but feels like the best place for it.

if someone you knew told you they were into this soveirgn citizen stuff would you report them to the fbi?

im thinking I would. I put it in the same category as if someone told me they were looking at joInning isis. Sc’s might not be as bad as isis, but it certainly seems like domestic terrorist breeding grounds to me...

Yes, with all possible haste.

• Like 2

I would report them without them without seeing signs of violence. by then it's probably too late.

Anyone who thinks the current societal/governmental model is beneath them, or does not exist, or is controlled by reptilian or space robots, is a to king time bomb.

49 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I would report them without them without seeing signs of violence. by then it's probably too late.

I’d report them even if they didn’t say they were into that stuff if they pissed me off bad enough. I’ve done it twice before. One is the neighbor who I think reported me to the HOA for not picking up my dogs’ poop. The other is a friend who’s wife I’d really like to date... Jerks.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I don't happen to agree with our patriarchal system, disagree with many laws and precepts. However, I am not violent, I obey most laws, and generally keep away from most male society unless absolutely necessary. I have a gun. 

Should I be reported?

Hey, what's said in the rtt stays in the rtt :cheers:

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I think our new guy might be a SovCit.

Nah, he'd probably tell us that SovCits are just another made-up method "they" use to control the narrative or some **** like that.

He's playing 9D chess while we're all struggling with Tic-Tac-Toe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My old personal trainer refered to himself as a sovereign citizen. He was an ok dude, I guess. He was the first person that I even knew believed in that mess. 

He was also exactly the type of person you think. Prone to conspiracy theories. Hated the government. Totally useless to society. If he wasn't a personal trainer he was dealing drugs. 

Dude called me at 3am once asking me to go to a hotel and pick up think cocaine from a hooker he didn't know had it but he rented the room so if she got caught be was in some ****. 

I said no, if course. Hooker ODed and died. Dude somehow escaped getting in trouble for it. 

I stopped using his services. I guess he wasn't a good guy at all when I think about it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

My old personal trainer refered to himself as a sovereign citizen. He was an ok dude, I guess. He was the first person that I even knew believed in that mess. 

He was also exactly the type of person you think. Prone to conspiracy theories. Hated the government. Totally useless to society. If he wasn't a personal trainer he was dealing drugs. 

Dude called me at 3am once asking me to go to a hotel and pick up think cocaine from a hooker he didn't know had it but he rented the room so if she got caught be was in some ****. 

I said no, if course. Hooker ODed and died. Dude somehow escaped getting in trouble for it. 

I stopped using his services. I guess he wasn't a good guy at all when I think about it. 

Did he have custom “don’t tread on me” license plates on his car?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Did he have custom “don’t tread on me” license plates on his car?

Naw. Think Debo with way more money and way less class then throw a fake smile and expensive ass sunglasses. In a Benz. 

download.jpeg

Basically the worst human filth imaginable. 

Edited by Llevron

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trump pardoned the Hammonds earlier today. They were the "catalyst" for the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge takeover by Bundy and his merry bunch of morons. Here's more on those losers,(big thread on them). 

Also: 

• Confused 1

So these dudes get off with a pardon after being sentence with less than the minimum jail time but Fred Hampton gets shot while in bed and KO'd (after being drugged by a state-sponsored informant)

Oh, okay. I see you, Uncle Sam. I see you real clear.

• Like 1