Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

Yep. Current trend amongst the pro Bundy  dumbass crowd is to cite this as a victory for those who "know the constitution" and stand against government "overreach". Which is code word for "that land belongs to us ranchers and the gubment ain't allowed to own all that land anyway." 

• Like 1

This is really depressing. Was feeling good about the election and all of that and then this came along and I swear it's like it just sucked the life out of me. It's just wrong on so many freaking levels it's painful to even consider. Think I'm just going to ignore this particular story from here on it, otherwise I'm gonna find myself buried under a mountain of cynicism. Nothing about it makes sense so I'm just going to stop trying.

• Like 1

I hope a Clinton administration is much tougher on these "patriot" militias than Obama, who seems to pretend that this isn't even happening under his watch. Has he even spoken to this issue? 

It's time to take the gloves off. **** the Bundy's and this entire movement.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I hope a Clinton administration is much tougher on these "patriot" militias than Obama, who seems to pretend that this isn't even happening under his watch. Has he even spoken to this issue? 

The problem is that it's really tough to charge them with crimes that result in serious jail time for just being stupid and crazy. Meanwhile such a crackdown would just result in increased feelings of persecution among these groups and an increased chance they would actually do something stupid.

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

If she does I wonder if they will have better security than ambassador Stevens?

Edited by twa
damned drugs

4 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

The problem is that it's really tough to charge them with crimes that result in serious jail time for just being stupid and crazy. Meanwhile such a crackdown would just result in increased feelings of persecution among these groups and an increased chance they would actually do something stupid.

I really don't care what the repurcussions are at this point. Right wing militias are growing massively in numbers and going completely unchecked. The next one that takes over federal land and threatens the government should have a hellfire missile launched up its ass.

6 minutes ago, twa said:

If she does I winder if they will have better have better security than ambassador Stevens?

More of our people died under a ****head Texan president you still probably wank off too every night. I think we'll be ok with another Democrat instead of knuckledraggers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I really don't care what the repurcussions are at this point. Right wing militias are growing massively in numbers and going completely unchecked. The next one that takes over federal land and threatens the government should have a hellfire missile launched up its ass.

As much as they'd deserve it, probably creates a bad precedent. 

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

As much as they'd deserve it, probably creates a bad precedent. 

It's also a bad precedent if they go unchecked and are allowed to grow in numbers and get away with blatant violations of law. I'll take the one that tests their fortitude. Next time they beg for snacks, send a drone ready to vaporize them instead.

Just making the point this administration hasn't taken many things seriously......unimportant to many.

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

More of our people died under a ****head Texan president you still probably wank off too every night. I think we'll be ok with another Democrat instead of knuckledraggers.

Wasn't it the other Clinton that didn't take that threat very serious either?

but enough of politics, 

First step from here will be to respond much quicker to these "protests."  No more letting them sit there for a month.  Eventually one of these juries will find their big person pants and put a group of these wankers behind bars.  Letting them hang out for a month was almost as bad as this jury result.

Second, if they try to let their animals graze on public property without permission/paying/etc., give them a warning and 24 hours to get their stuff under control, and if they don't then shoot the animals.  Quick and clean.  No ****ing around.  Send the carcasses back to the ranchers, and charge them for the cost of transport.

Third, actually investigate and arrest people for making threats to the community.  I mean, the poor Sheriff got threatened a ton, and nobody appears to have been brought in.  We treat people's lives being upended by SovCit threats as what, playful banter?  Come on.

Wait, what? Did I really just see the Branch Dildonians brought up?.................oh man........................

Fiore is a good example of how the system was rigged. The Reps stuffed TPs in everywhere to boost red numbers, and told themselves "we'll be able to guide them to do our bidding". How's that working for ya RNC? Kinda the same way I hear people saying they'll vote Trump and count on the people around him keeping him in check.

I tried to laugh but nothing came out, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Fiore et al. are exactly the type of people that will be around him, whose advice do you think Daterape Donny is going to take? The TPs have been stewing because the mainstream semi-sane Rs have been trying to explain the realities to them, little details like there are more than one amendments, SovCits aren't a real thing, you know, procedural issues. The TPs have kept their fingers in their ears and muttered until now, when they finally get a candidate that understands them.

Oy

This is about so much more than just Trump.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

It's also a bad precedent if they go unchecked and are allowed to grow in numbers and get away with blatant violations of law. I'll take the one that tests their fortitude. Next time they beg for snacks, send a drone ready to vaporize them instead.

yep, pretty soon folk will be blocking freeways, ignoring immigration law,smoking weed and burning **** down.

got to nip it in the bud.....

I agree, though I can't help but wonder if the first black president having an issue with predominately white domestic terrorists masquerading as protectors of the nation and constitution presented an obvious situation they were trying to avoid...

These people are a dangerous combination of armed, paranoid, and stupid.

• Like 2

That's the kind of problem solving I'd expect from Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, twa said:

If she does I wonder if they will have better security than ambassador Stevens?

Ask the Republicans who refused to fund extra security at the embassies. 

Nice trollish response though, I'm behinning to think you really have suffered a personality shifting phenomenon. I miss the old thoughtful twa, instead we're stuck with Hannity-lite.

• Like 1