Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"DeSean Jackson Watch"

Renegade7

Hamstring does have me concerned because of its nature (why I'm watching the "beast mode" situation closely as well). Also agree on the "depth" thing. Potential does not equal depth.

Having said that, DJax was averaging around 20 YPC last year. If he's anywhere close to that, it will do nothing but good for the rest of the team. It's more about keeping team's honest then believing we'll be the '99 Rams, which we are definitely having trouble with right now

I am going to assume after the bye week. That would make more sense to me. But, if he does comes back before the bye then it would be for the Bucs game. 

As for Rodriggo comment about offense taking off: It really doesn't matter. The offense will have another weapon/tool to utilize. Anything you can do to keep the defense on their toes is what this chess game is all about. 

eh, I think a lot of our fans are just frustrated after this loss...I am too, but I see a young team forging their identity...

a little girl once said, "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."

eh, I think a lot of our fans are just frustrated after this loss...I am too, but I see a young team forging their identity...

a little girl once said, "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."

I feel pretty confident in saying that Helen Keller has never been quoted on a football message board, so well done. Unless she has a little-known quote that goes something like "oh bull****, I ****ing hate refs!"

BET show, gang ties, sympathetic to the "thug life", instagrams too much...

Ahh.

"We're not against rap. We're not against rappers...but we are against those thugs"

Seriously though, I was a closet fan of Desean even in Philly. The guy loves the game and has been playing it his whole life.

Most of IG posts during the summer were of him training.

For you zoony I'll make a one-time exception, I won't hold back any inches that's a promise.

People running out productive players coming off injury, never heard of around these parts.

Jackson had what, 1200 yards at over 20 yards a catch last season with a revolving door at QB. So there's that.

Let's put it this way having him back will not be a bad thing.

BET show, gang ties, sympathetic to the "thug life", instagrams too much...

If he shows up Sunday's and averages 20 yards a catch who gives a crap.

If he gets hurt again this season I have to believe this will be his last year in DC correct? He's a phenomenal talent, but that doesn't matter if you can't stay on the field. He has missed games in each season he has been here. His injury has hurt our offense tremendously. When he does come back he better stay on the field. 

Jackson is arguably the best deep threat in the league. He was straight nasty last year, no matter who was playing QB. How quickly people forget. Rashad Ross... I mean, come on. 

I'm not forgetting. I would just prefer someone who's going to be available. He's been useless this entire year. All because he probably didn't train hard enough and get his body ready to play NFL ball. What good is he in street clothes? The Redskins put up with it cause we're desperate for talent. But I think given more reps, this kid Ross can get the job done and doesn't come with all the drama that Jackson does.

Ross got a PI last week and that helped set up a TD. They need to start giving him more reps.  

Archived