Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Conspiracy Thread

Reaper Skins

7 hours ago, Csup said:

People forget that Washington beat Philly because of a missed face mask call.  Bad officiating is part of the game.    

One bad call as opposed to 4 or five in this game.

15 hours ago, RansomthePasserby said:

Watching the illegal formation call video @Reaper Skins posted, it looks like Terry checked with the ref. When the ref pointed, his arm is at and angle vs. the line of scrimmage and Terry moves up to where the ref is pointing. Seems like it was some kind of miscommunication and Terry thought he was ok.

The frustrating thing about this penalty is it had nothing to do with the play. 

Terri said the official indicated that he was set for the play. Said he ask the ref two times

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Place your bets on the Commanders now.

The NFL is about to give them the LA Rams treatment.

They want to put Snyder in the rearview mirror and capitalize on this untapped market in the same way they did when the Rams moved to LA.

Expect the Commanders to be featured on Hard Knocks or All or Nothing within the next 2 years.

Expect them to receive more primetime games and national exposure.

Expect the team to start getting more favorable ref calls on third downs and at the end of games

Expect the national media to start actually pronounce our players names correctly and rank them correctly.

Expect the Commanders to make it to at least the NFC Championship game within the next 3 years under the reign or Eric Bienemy

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Reaper Skins said:

Place your bets on the Commanders now.

The NFL is about to give them the LA Rams treatment.

They want to put Snyder in the rearview mirror and capitalize on this untapped market in the same way they did when the Rams moved to LA.

Expect the Commanders to be featured on Hard Knocks or All or Nothing within the next 2 years.

Expect them to receive more primetime games and national exposure.

Expect the team to start getting more favorable ref calls on third downs and at the end of games

Expect the national media to start actually pronounce our players names correctly and rank them correctly.

Expect the Commanders to make it to at least the NFC Championship game within the next 3 years under the reign or Eric Bienemy

Interesting. I was thinking just the opposite today. That the NFL can't make it TOO obvious that they were punishing the team for Snyder being well...(gestures to Snyder), so the team is instead going to continue to suffer for another 2-3 years at the hands of the league, but in less obvious ways to make a smoother transition to being treated like a normal team again. Really hope I'm wrong and you're right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was Rivera asked about the mystery review? Was there an explanation? I assume if someone ruled it incomplete on the field there would be video of it (back judge running up to confer, etc). 

All I know is before Slay went down injured, the side judge called it a catch, ran and spotted the ball, and called for the chains to be moved. If the Eagles thought it wasn’t a catch, before the two minute warning, they should have had to challenge it. Given there was no video evidence to that the ball hit the ground, the call on the field would have stood. 

This is one of the most blatant screw jobs the refs have ever committed against Washington because it wasn’t just a missed or bad call. It was blatantly breaking the rules to benefit the Eagles. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Or we could have just hurry up and snapped it like the Eagles did.

Sometimes you gotta be more assertive and don't let the refs have any sliver of a chance of doing anything.

But this staff doesn't operate that way. Boomer dinosaurs.

No we couldn't  have. There was an injured Eagle on the play

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

so I forget who, but it was a national guy ... like La Canfora, or someone liek that said that the owners have in the past and now might pressure Josh into selecting hand picked GMs and other front office staff.  Like this person said it happens, especially with new owners.  The owners—for what ever reasons—want a certain person to get a high level position and will "pressure" a team to hire them.  that can't be true right? 

6 hours ago, gortiz said:

so I forget who, but it was a national guy ... like La Canfora, or someone liek that said that the owners have in the past and now might pressure Josh into selecting hand picked GMs and other front office staff.  Like this person said it happens, especially with new owners.  The owners—for what ever reasons—want a certain person to get a high level position and will "pressure" a team to hire them.  that can't be true right? 

I think it’s certainly true that the other owners offer advisors, consultants, and data that recommends certain decision-makers to new owners. But no, I do not believe that someone who spent $6B on their franchise, and owns other professional sports franchises, is going to be bullied into hiring the people their competition recommend. And “forcing/requiring” it is impossible. 

• Thumb up 1

24 minutes ago, Conn said:

I think it’s certainly true that the other owners offer advisors, consultants, and data that recommends certain decision-makers to new owners. But no, I do not believe that someone who spent $6B on their franchise, and owns other professional sports franchises, is going to be bullied into hiring the people their competition recommend. And “forcing/requiring” it is impossible. 

There are probably lists of qualified GM/FO candidates that new owners are provided but yeah you don't spend $6 Billion on a franchise and have someone forced on you that you don't want. Harris didn't make billions being pressured into decisions like that.

• Like 1

So does nobody else find it suspicious that 2 of the league's biggest anti-vax voices, Kirk and Rodgers, both managed to "injure" their Achilles in the same season? And that both of their "injured" Achilles injuries happened when a Fauci-funded sniper employed by Roger Goodell secretly shot both of them with a .50 cal right in the tendon while leaving no trace of the bullet? And that the bullet was also a vaccine, finally forcing them to get vaxxed?

No, you idiots want to talk about stupid nonsense like how the NFL is heavily involved with gambling and has a problem with refs showing blatant favoritism to certain teams, even trying to use "proof" that some refs have already been busted for corruption or are based near certain teams' cities while tending to give those teams favorable calls. Wake up, sheeple!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

So does nobody else find it suspicious that 2 of the league's biggest anti-vax voices, Kirk and Rodgers, both managed to "injure" their Achilles in the same season? And that both of their "injured" Achilles injuries happened when a Fauci-funded sniper employed by Roger Goodell secretly shot both of them with a .50 cal right in the tendon while leaving no trace of the bullet? And that the bullet was also a vaccine, finally forcing them to get vaxxed?

No, you idiots want to talk about stupid nonsense like how the NFL is heavily involved with gambling and has a problem with refs showing blatant favoritism to certain teams, even trying to use "proof" that some refs have already been busted for corruption or are based near certain teams' cities while tending to give those teams favorable calls. Wake up, sheeple!

Have you ever heard of the YouTuber named Jake? He makes YouTube videos about the NFL. He always slows the plays down and shows clips of players doing inexplicable things. He then says " the NFL is more scripted than WWE. " He calls us ( people who don't think it's scripted) NFL fanboys. He says his videos show obvious evidence of it. I admit that sometimes there are clips that don't make a lot of sense. I can't explain why the players did what they did. I still think it's a ridiculous accusation though.