Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Conspiracy Thread

Reaper Skins

That sure was a jamboree of multiple unforced errors, reaper. Just about every point you tried to make there was highly flawed, to be kind. 

Your comments about there not being a place to complain about tef calls is so obviously ridiculous it casts doubt on your grip of reality in a manner that's commensurate with the average "conspiracy nut", whether you have a genuine propensity for that stuff or not---i haven't read/remembered enough of your posting to know for sure 

You weren't called out; nobody was specifically  "targeted." And I didn't use the term delete at all. I mentioned maybe moving it to a more applicable forum. And your shot at the board in your opening comment and your final comment was particularly sadass.  

It reads to me like you got caught up in your feels and got so defensive you just started flailing.  It's an ineffective way to argue a matter with rational objective types. You're coming off as more amygdala than prefrontal cortex. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

That sure was a jamboree of multiple unforced errors, reaper. Just about every point you tried to make there was highly flawed, to be kind. 

Your comments about there not being a place to complain about tef calls is so obviously ridiculous it casts doubt on your grip of reality in a manner that's commensurate with the average "conspiracy nut", whether you have a genuine propensity for that stuff or not---i haven't read/remembered enough of your posting to know for sure 

You weren't called out; nobody was specifically  "targeted." And I didn't use the term delete at all. I mentioned maybe moving it to a more applicable forum. And your shot at the board in your opening comment and your final comment was particularly sadass.  

It reads to me like you got caught up in your feels and got so defensive you just started flailing.  It's an ineffective way to argue a matter with rational objective types. You're coming off as more amygdala than prefrontal cortex. 

You sound exactly how a lizard person with a squad of black helicopters at his disposal would sound.

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

36 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

seinfeld-nope.gif.0467716a7aac0e1e737c24e44394fd12.gif

• Haha 4

• 2 months later...

Conspiracies often start off sounding far fetched, but when they are shown to be true they can really open your eyes.  So, here is my argument to show that the NFL is fixed.  It starts with the renaming of our team....

The Redskins were a hated organization in the NFL, then they changed their name.  We were still hated.  Then we got a new owner, and the league created a path for our revival.

Remember about 12 games into the season when were all started looking at our draft position.  There is a thread, if anyone want to check the details.  We were rooting against about 6 teams.  They all lost.  Same thing happened the following week when about 5 teams lost to help our drat position.  We stopped rooting for a top 10 pick and were looking for a top 4 pick.  We seemed blessed.  It almost unraveled in the jets game, but the NFL is great at making a fixed game look realistic and the jets won a nail biter.

Now we are picking number 2 and what happens next is where we will see the "proof".  Some how, for some reason, the bears will either not pick Williams or will trade us the pick for a ham sandwich (one of our 2nds and one of our 3rds.) If this happens, we will know the NFL has blessed us with CW.  The bears will settle for QB2 or trade back again.  It doesn't matter; we are the blessed team.

The likelihood of this happening is low, but I just have this conspiracy feeling in my gut.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ILikeBilly2 said:

The likelihood of this happening is low, but I just have this conspiracy feeling in my gut.  

Its called indigestion. Take sums tums or pepto and you'll be fine

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ILikeBilly2 said:

Conspiracies often start off sounding far fetched, but when they are shown to be true they can really open your eyes.  So, here is my argument to show that the NFL is fixed.  It starts with the renaming of our team....

The Redskins were a hated organization in the NFL, then they changed their name.  We were still hated.  Then we got a new owner, and the league created a path for our revival.

Remember about 12 games into the season when were all started looking at our draft position.  There is a thread, if anyone want to check the details.  We were rooting against about 6 teams.  They all lost.  Same thing happened the following week when about 5 teams lost to help our drat position.  We stopped rooting for a top 10 pick and were looking for a top 4 pick.  We seemed blessed.  It almost unraveled in the jets game, but the NFL is great at making a fixed game look realistic and the jets won a nail biter.

Now we are picking number 2 and what happens next is where we will see the "proof".  Some how, for some reason, the bears will either not pick Williams or will trade us the pick for a ham sandwich (one of our 2nds and one of our 3rds.) If this happens, we will know the NFL has blessed us with CW.  The bears will settle for QB2 or trade back again.  It doesn't matter; we are the blessed team.

I would say you’re too smart to believe this but I don’t know you, so I can’t actually vouch for that

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

I would say you’re too smart to believe this but I don’t know you, so I can’t actually vouch for that

I don't believe it, but I might if the prediction comes true.  If we get CW at pick #2, it will be the luckiest end of season/off season ever for this club.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 9:03 PM, Conn said:

Can you explain why you‘d watch a rigged sport?

I don’t buy the whole NFL is rigged stuff. However, there’s an easy response to your question. The bazillion fans of pro wrestling say…

hold_my_beer-i-got-this-300x300.jpg

• Haha 2