Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

1 minute ago, Skin'emAlive said:

A good idea, but impossible to enforce now. Almost all major and supporting cities are rampant with homelessness and drug problems due to inadequate mental and physical healthcare. They pose a problem. People with low paying jobs and no education pose a problem. People who are doomed to low income housing pose a problem.  People that befall any medical condition without an employer based healthcare buy in pose a problem.  A mall cop cant touch this. Its looking for a bandaid that can fix a broken spine. This is a class issue. Our system needs fixed.

That and domestic violence and drug/mental illness situations need, and already have, specialized forces who are trained for those areas

2 hours ago, SkinInsite said:

Yeah ok goodnight.

2 hours ago, bearrock said:

🙄

@Dan T. I stand by my statement that if this goes past tonight (with 6 days now, it will), the riots should get their own thread so it can focus on updates for folks safety.

It's your thread, but saying it out loud because I was coming here for that more then giving my opinion on it today.  My primary concern isn't being right on anything it's whether this crosses over the Potomac now because how close my family is to it.

This is turning into a national disaster bigger then George Floyd if it's true anarchists are coming in for their own reasons to make it worse and Alt-Rights coordinating to start a full on race war now.

Just my two cents, if you don't agree, I'll stand down.