Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

If the rioters want to compare whatever it is they're doing to the American Revolution, go fight to overthrow the government instead of burning and looting the properties of innocent civilians. 

The revolution sort of started with burning and looting.  That said, I don't think most people want a war in the US, but I fear some of the anarchist, tear down the government types who often corrupt protests with their own agendas do.

14 minutes ago, 80's Fan said:

I could never understand why Colin Kaepernick was vilified & basically barred from the NFL for taking the knee.

Because thin skinned awful people don’t like to be reminded, no matter how gently, that racism still exists.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

The revolution sort of started with burning and looting.  That said, I don't think most people want a war in the US, but I fear some of the anarchist, tear down the government types who often corrupt protests with their own agendas do.

You know interesting enough I have shirt that was given to me As a fun gift because of my hard cut throat justice views from my degree. It has the guy from V from vendetta (blanking on the name) and it says “Vote” on top and on the bottom “You have the right to make your government fear you.”. I actually love the shirt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

You know interesting enough I have shirt that was given to me As a fun gift because of my hard cut throat justice views from my degree. It has the guy from V from vendetta (blanking on the name)

His name was V 😎 But the actor is Hugo Weaving. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, visionary said:

My understanding is that riots and burnings were directed at british soldiers and loyalists.  I can somewhat understand burning of police cars and stations (as misguided and wrong as I think they are).  Burning and looting private business and property has no moral justification whatsoever.  If they want to burn down the system, they should feel free to try to storm 1600 Pennsylvania instead of taking out whatever issues they have on ordinary people (and taking loots in the process)

31 minutes ago, Destino said:

Because thin skinned awful people don’t like to be reminded, no matter how gently, that racism still exists.  

One would have to be fool to think it doesn’t.   I was trying to figure out for awhile if a case I dealt with recently was racism. My ex’s family was Chinese. You could tell they despised me for not being Asian but also not being from wealth. We tried to overcome them but they just were horrible to me (For the first year they tried to ignore my existence.) .   Even after me and her moved in together.  They were so relentless in how bad they acted I think we realized that other she would have to cut them off or her be disowned or we would split. She ended up not being able to handle them so we split (I’m convinced there’s suicides in her whole family from the stories of how they treat the kids.).  Noted I met the entire family and I was always the only white guy at gatherings. I was trying to figure out if that’s just discrimination, prejudice or racism. Or a combination.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

The nuts are rumored to be leaving Richmond to target Hanover/Mechanicsville (We’re just outside the city).  Hanover is in full lockdown riot mode/gear. They are coming to target schools and the historic parks.  These are nuts that just tried to burn people alive and destroyed the city last night. The night before that assaulted a reporter and robbed her.  Criminal justice grad or not they come down my way it’s on. You ain’t burning my ****

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

The nuts are rumored to be leaving Richmond to target Hanover/Mechanicsville (We’re just outside the city).  Hanover is in full lockdown riot mode/gear. They are coming to target schools and the historic parks.  These are nuts that just tried to burn people alive and destroyed the city last night. The night before that assaulted a reporter and robbed her.  Criminal justice grad or not they come down my way it’s on. You ain’t burning my ****

Yep- theyve shut all stores down here in Ashland and rest of Hanover/Henrico 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

These Trumpets are gonna find their saboteur adventures a bit more treacherous now, methinks

Are you saying that trump supporters are sabotaging these protests?

Edited by steve09ru