Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Sports Talk Radio - DMV (met)

Zguy28

On 7/14/2020 at 10:56 AM, Warhead36 said:

Whoever they have subbing for Galdi at the moment with Doc Walker is awful. He has no charisma, sooo boring to listen to.

Is this the same guy that was on today? I was just getting ready to ask about him bc he’s got a weed up his ass about everything.  Doc seems flabbergasted.

• Haha 1

He muted me on Twitter a long time ago when he was hyping up the movie Bone Tomahawk and how disturbing it was and after I watched it I tweeted him and just said it wasn't as bad as he made it sound like it would be.  I think being a troll is part of his whole schtick.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Dude isn't gonna stop.  The more he realizes what he can get away with, the crazier this will get.

Hope he's not a Q fella

I am pretty surprised the guys at the studio don't chirp in his ear and tell him to STFU about that.  But his political affiliation is clear as day over the past few months and even the whole mask thing with him is clearly political now.  Such a dummy.

9 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I am pretty surprised the guys at the studio don't chirp in his ear and tell him to STFU about that.  But his political affiliation is clear as day over the past few months and even the whole mask thing with him is clearly political now.  Such a dummy.

He's always been a Republican but I didn't realize he was a fullblown MAGA.

If you listen closely you can clearly tell Cakes & JP are like "WTF"?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I think EB was a Trump-skeptic at first, but remember him saying one time "people evolve".....whatever that means.

I can see people voting for Trump based on their interest in a single issue or being completely turned off by the Dems. What boggles the mind are those who personally think more highly of him than they did 3.5 years ago, after seeing the way he has behaved.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Yeah man I've lost a lot of respect for him over the past few months.  Like he has been the most annoying one in a long time, but he's shown his true colors recently.

And I agree 100% about JP and Cakes.  JP has balls though and will call his ass out on the dumb **** he says but Cakes just puckers his cheeks and won't say a thing.  He plays the background.  You can tell he just wants it to go away and move on and is scared to talk about it.

I have grown fond of JP a lot more recently.  He gets a lot of crap being the least liked Junk, but he is by far one of my favorite because he simply keeps it real and tells it like it is.  I give him mad props because he does it even when it's uncomfortable and even when people are against him.

Edited by purbeast
  • Thanks 2

Today EB said on the Junkies that he believes wearing a mask has made him sicker.

Yes, he said that on air, and said it while talking to Governor Larry Hogan.

At least the idiot prefaced it with "I'm not a doctor but..." and the first thing Hogan said was "Well thankfully you are not a doctor..."

• Haha 1