Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Sports Talk Radio - DMV (met)

Zguy28

20 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

The Wizards play by play guy was also pretty eye opening. I guess these guys don't give a **** that the public can see every "like" they make on Twitter but it can certainly impact how I view someone.

The new TV guy or Dave Johnson? Please don't tell me Dave Johnson is one of those people. 

It's truly amazing to me that nobody at 106.7 or NBC Sports has gotten to this guy and told him to STFU about the topic. It's irresponsible for someone with a large platform but no education on the topic and I have to believe is annoying some people enough to the point where they have stopped listening.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

EB this morning talking about how masks don't do anything to protect against covid once again spewing so much misinformation about covid.  Someone needs to chirp in his ear about this because of the huge platform the dumb**** has.

I listen to them on TV in the background while working and when I see them on google hangout I just wish i could mute his ****ing window.  

He is such a ****ing idiot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I listen to BOAD and he said creepy things on this weeks podcast. Something about giving money to Drab’s twins College fund as long as he can have a prom photo shoot at his house... something like that. It was like incredibly creepy and out of nowhere. 

Yeah, Wapo says it was racist though.

Also, on Tuesday’s podcast he was talking about what to do after he’s fired from the station (albeit in a joking manner that he does every once in a while). I didn’t get to listen or download to Reloaded before they pulled the site and RSS feed from the app.

BOAD was my number 1 podcast. It’s a sad day for me that it’s likely gone... at least for a long time.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

But how will he be able to stay COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL in LORD DUKE'S MANORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cropp metcalf

oh **** that dude. His reads were awful. His takes were awful. He never talked sports and always rambled about wrestling and food on his show.