Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Something cool I just noticed. I started watching the original Batman series with Adam West and currently on the fifth episode, "The Joker Is Wild" (the first appearance of the Joker). At the 13:03 mark there is a music cue that is identical to the new main motif/theme in The Batman. Talk about pulling from the source material.

3 hours ago, Metalhead said:

Something cool I just noticed. I started watching the original Batman series with Adam West and currently on the fifth episode, "The Joker Is Wild" (the first appearance of the Joker). At the 13:03 mark there is a music cue that is identical to the new main motif/theme in The Batman. Talk about pulling from the source material.

What is this on?

~Bat-Bang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Batman was a solid movie. Robert Pattinson does an excellent job as do a lot of the actors. I won’t post any complaints yet other than there is one awful CGI scene when Batman jumps off a building. I don’t know what they were thinking putting that in. 

I'm surprised that’s a PG-13 movie. But maybe that’s just cause I’m getting old and have a kid now. 

Edited by Hersh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 1:02 AM, 88Comrade2000 said:

Batgirl no more. Warner Brothers has shelved the Batgirl movie; even though they are done/ mostly done with it.

Completely unreal, even had Keaton coming back as Batman and now no one will ever even see it?

‘Batgirl’ has been canceled. Here’s what’s lost.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/comics/2022/08/03/batgirl-canceled-leslie-grace/