Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Alright, I'll start watching it tonight. My 6 year old loves DC comics so I've learned a lot more about them in the last year. I don't know how it started but he prefers it to Marvel. 

Edited by Hersh

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You mentioned marvel so I was confused. I’m going to try to catch it this weekend when I have time to watch it all the way thru 

yeah, I totally ****ed up typing that. Meant to say he loves DC comics 

It's amazing how dumb companies can be. I know I wasn't alone ready to start Justice League at midnight only to find out it won't be on until midnight pacific time. ****ing morons. HBOMax has a Kevin Smith digital red carpet thing going on now streaming live and even he was like "let's send everyone on the East Coast to HBO Max now to start watching. (Five minutes later) They are telling me now that it's 3 am for the East Coast."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hersh said:

It's amazing how dumb companies can be. I know I wasn't alone ready to start Justice League at midnight only to find out it won't be on until midnight pacific time. ****ing morons. HBOMax has a Kevin Smith digital red carpet thing going on now streaming live and even he was like "let's send everyone on the East Coast to HBO Max now to start watching. (Five minutes later) They are telling me now that it's 3 am for the East Coast."

that's how Disney releases Mandalorian and MCU shows too but they don’t have a red carpet rollout to then push it 3 more hours. Poor planning and understanding 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

that's how Disney releases Mandalorian and MCU shows too but they don’t have a red carpet rollout to then push it 3 more hours. Poor planning and understanding 

I was all set to watch an hour. All the Disney shows we've been watching as a family so that was all good. This is a just me movie so late night watching preferred. 

• Like 1

I will give the Synder Cut a B+. Definitely, a better version. It didn’t even feel like a 4 hour movie.

If Synder was able to finish the movie originallly and his version, the only version released; wonder what would’ve been? Probably, not a 4 hour movie but probably a 3 hour movie.

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I will give the Synder Cut a B+. Definitely, a better version. It didn’t even feel like a 4 hour movie.

If Synder was able to finish the movie originallly and his version, the only version released; wonder what would’ve been? Probably, not a 4 hour movie but probably a 3 hour movie.

According to Snyder, he always intended for the movie to be 4 hours long.

You're getting his exact vision.

1 hour ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

According to Snyder, he always intended for the movie to be 4 hours long.

You're getting his exact vision.

was he going to split it? No way he could have released a 4 hour movie to theaters. 

I know he had plans for a JL trilogy and this, even at 4 hours was just the first part of that. 

i hope the reception is good. I’d love to see them finish the story. I really enjoy Affleck’s Batman and Cavill’s Superman. I think they’re great and this version fits so well with MoS and BvS into this version of the DC world.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

On 3/15/2021 at 5:13 PM, ixcuincle said:

Suicide Squad is on TNT right now. I'm about halfway through and recording it so I can forward through ads.

So far it's pretty bad lol.

If you think that's bad you should watch the Harley Quinn movie. I just sat there shaking my head the entire time. Even worse than WW1984.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

was he going to split it? No way he could have released a 4 hour movie to theaters. 

I know he had plans for a JL trilogy and this, even at 4 hours was just the first part of that. 

i hope the reception is good. I’d love to see them finish the story. I really enjoy Affleck’s Batman and Cavill’s Superman. I think they’re great and this version fits so well with MoS and BvS into this version of the DC world.

WBs reiterated to Snyder that no matter what happens, Whedon's version is canon....but we'll see about that. 😀

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This movie is way better so far. 

On 3/19/2021 at 1:34 PM, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

WBs reiterated to Snyder that no matter what happens, Whedon's version is canon....but we'll see about that. 😀

that will change. 

• Thanks 1