Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

• 4 weeks later...

long, long ago, I used to have a group of friends who did some superhero role playing with a game called Champions.  

Fellow player was describing an article he'd read, along the lines of "how to do things that happen all the time in the comics, in Champions".  

And he described:  

You know how all the time, in Justice League, when there's a huge problem, and this room full of people, every one of which is more powerful than a planet is standing around.  And every single time, every one of them will turn to the only normal human in the room, and say "Gee, Batman.  What do we do now?"  

(Obviously, Batman possess the Champions power "Ego drain, area effect, affects others only, always on, invisible power effects.")

(Don't know whether to be more embarrassed that I used to do that, that I remember it, or that I thought anybody in here would care.)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well I saw the original opening night. I really enjoyed MoS and BvS so I wasnt going to miss this. My review is somewhere in the movie thread. It was messy, not great by any means but fine, given everything it was and the tumultuous production. 

most of the sloppy parts and things I didn’t like could potentially be resolved by this cut. 

im not saying it will be any good. But I am looking forward to it 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 6:49 PM, Larry said:

(Obviously, Batman possess the Champions power "Ego drain, area effect, affects others only, always on, invisible power effects.")

(Don't know whether to be more embarrassed that I used to do that, that I remember it, or that I thought anybody in here would care.)  

That is hilarious.  I’ve been playing a super hero rpg with my boys for a few years now and this speaks to me, lol.