Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I was thinking of BvS, but yeah, basically.  Like, dies this cut not include the hilariously bad PS2 CGI? No? Ok

I was disgusted, I paid to go see it.

It's like they tried to save money knowing folks would get in line to be disappointed anyway. 

I knew it was bad a mile away, still went. Finally made a stand not going to see Episode 9 of Star Wars. Disrespectful.

Edited by Renegade7

19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I was disgusted, I paid to go see it.

It's like they tried to save money knowing folks would get in line to be disappointed anyway. 

I knew it was bad a mile away, still went. Finally made a stand not going to see Episode 9.

I dare say that **** was 20 years outdated. You ever seen Dragonheart? That damn dragon wasn't all that much worse than Steppenwolf 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

No one's really capitalized on Bruce Wayne. No ones really had the script. Theyve all been placeholders,  changeups from the real hot stuff everyone came to see (Batman).

Affleck wouldve done it imo. Bruce Wayne behind closed doors is a type A near-orphan with a victim/hero complex. Seems like he would be a demanding, abrasive asshole with a conscience. The scene with Affleck needling Gadot about fly boy guy perfectly encapsulates this. 

Older, worn out Bats, maybe coming to grips with his past (Red Hood. Damien) could've really been a great opportunity to explore that character 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Mr. Sinister I think if anyone is posting in this thread they will watch It eventually, the geek in us will compel us.

feaf50eb3510ff5ee74bc8bbedd402ab.gif.c05fd483055ad84c8cfc98c47a63e4a0.gif

Is it possible it could be worse than the original? Of course.

But worse than what's going out outside right now? Nah, I'll give it a chance, complain, and post about it because I could use the distraction.

Why bother having tempered optimism, ****, "closes blinds, why not?

Do it.

Edited by Renegade7

29 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Im back on board! Give me the dark gritty 4 hour Snyder JL I was promised! 

I'm hoping got better story or backstory, Cyborg still looks megaman in Super Nintendo.

I'm still insulted they didn't even try prostetics and then augmented with graphics. There's no way they could've realisticly fixed that, but there is a lot of bad blood here, I just want to know more of what they were thinking when they pwned us fans like this. This may help, and I have time.

Trying too hard with that song choice, it's still supposed to be an action movie. They really want this to be Watchmen instead of an actually good Justice League movie, fine, whatever, I'll watch it just won't pay to watch it like i did already.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hope they don't show it at any care centers. Might be so bad that it finishes off some of the Covid patients 

Aye, no last string of hope folks, unless they want something like end of million dollar baby, I can think of worse ways to go.

They should be giving us all waivers after the original just in case.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I just want to know more of what they were thinking when they pwned us fans like this.

They’re thinking that no matter how bad the movies they make are, people will still go to see them. See Disney/Star Wars.

I’ve got high confidence that the new Suicide Squad flick will deliver. And I’ve got medium confidence in the new Batman. Not sure how good of a Dark Knight joint can be made by the writer/director of The Pallbearer.

But I seriously cant believe they spent the time to do this Snyder cut. It’s like telling the guy at Subway that I didn’t want mustard and mayo, so he scrapes it off the bread with his ****.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm hoping got better story or backstory, Cyborg still looks megaman in Super Nintendo.

Well it’s supposedly 4 1 hour parts so I imagine the other characters not Bats. Supes, and WWwill be more flushed out in that time. I want a flash that isn’t a joke. I want a reason to care about cyborg and his ****ty cgi suit. I already like Aquaman because Jason Mamoa is a cool dude. 

steppenwolf looks like he got a CGI upgrade so maybe Cyborg will be better too. I think it will also continue the Flashpoint story from BvS and help set up that upcoming movie. 

• Like 1

They’re taking it down due to copyright but I thought it looked fantastic. I have no reservations about it anymore. It’s the detective focused Batman and he's being targeted by the Riddler. And a real

riddler like a serial killer that leaves clues. Not ace Ventura cackling everywhere 

I tell y’all not to sleep on my boy Robbie Patts, the man has just been cranking out quality movies and great performances ever since Twilight finished 

I’m also here for Jeffrey Wright as Gordon all damn day 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man