Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I want to see Deadpool and Suicide Squad more than any other comic movie this year. I will still see Batman v. Superman, but I'm not too optimistic.

Same here. I was so pumped for BvS from the reveal and into all the casting and initial costume photos but once it turned into a huge justice league tie-in cluster**** and the trailers spoiled everything...I'm really down on it.

I may wait until release Friday to see it instead of advance screening it Thursday night. Kidding aside, I'm really bummed about it.

Deadpool and SS are where it's going to be at

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/the-justice-league-assembles-in-new-cinematic-205513256.html

The Justice League Assembles in New Cinematic Concept Art

After years of misfires, the super friends — Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Flash (Ezra Miller), and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) — will finally come together in BvSbefore eventually headlining their own Avengers-style team-up movie set for Oct. 17, 2017. The new concept art offers our initial looks at speedster Flash and Cyborg, the youngest member of the team who gains his powers when military-grade robotics are grafted onto his body following a near-fatal accident.

9ca7a18965977013aa42653fa519e22917b3b5f1

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Things seem to be ramping up before release.  Saw that Darkseid likely makes some sort of appearance, either directly or indirectly, there's a released image with a big "omega" symbol branded into the dirt.  http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/new-batman-v-superman-images-teases-arrival-darkseid

The gif in there also shows Darkseid's minions flying around, though apparently it's from a hallucination.

I'm wondering/hoping that plays into the reason for the feud.  Batman gets a murky premonition that Superman either is a big bad (when it's actually Darkseid), though better would be that he sees Superman working with Darkseid or controlled by him.  Darkseid's whole schtick is "no free will" so it would play together nicely if Batman had a vision of DS taking over Superman's mind and turning him against the humans, leading Bruce to more drastic action.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...