Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

5 hours ago, Bang said:

Saw Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse last night.

That was a fantastic movie.

Now i  need to go grab me a TPB of Spiderman Noir.

~Bang

Yeah I watched it last weekend for a lack of anything else on tv. It was incredible. I got up the next morning and watched it again.

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Are all eternals crazy strong like Thanos? He seems ridiculously powerful even without the infinity stones

Yes. Thanos is an Eternal too. I'm not sure of the details because a lot has been retconned back and forth over the decades.

Edited by Metalhead

3 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

Runtime for Endgame: 3 hours 

Big mistake IMO. That's essentially what sunk the Last Jedi. 

As long as Endgame doesn't include a 20 minute worthless adventure to Canto Bight I'm sure it will be fine.  And the runtime IMO was the least of TLJ's problems.  I'm cool with 3 hours.  Will it hurt their box office?  Titanic was 3 hrs 15 minutes and made $2.1B worldwide.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:13 PM, Chachie said:

Yeah I watched it last weekend for a lack of anything else on tv. It was incredible. I got up the next morning and watched it again.

On 4/1/2019 at 12:09 PM, Bang said:

Saw Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse last night.

That was a fantastic movie.

Now i  need to go grab me a TPB of Spiderman Noir.

~Bang

I would legitimately buy that Spider-Man Christmas album

• Like 1

I bought tickets for a 9 pm showing on Thursday.  My family doesn't want to see it until Friday so... my wife bought tickets for Friday night. 

How much should I sell my Prem night tickets for?  Double?  Triple?  There were no times with 4 seats together....

9 hours ago, Mournblade said:

I think we can all agree that movie sucked, regardless of runtime. It was a long boring movie. I don’t see how Endgame can be less than 3 hours imo, it’s gunna be insane. 

On 4/3/2019 at 7:06 PM, Mournblade said:

Infinity War and Last Jedi were basically the same length.  Didnt seem to be a problem for IW.  Last Jedi had plenty of problems having nothing to do with how long it was.

• Thanks 1

I'm actually going to be sad to see this story arc come to a close.  I really loved the Captain America and Iron Man movies, and I would absolutely watch more of them.  RDJ and Chris Evans have come to embody Stark and Rogers to me.  I don't think they'll kill off Stark because he's got a life with Pepper to live and a mentorship of Parker to keep him going in retirement.  But Rogers has nothing.  The woman he loves is dead, he has no place in the world outside of his service with the Avengers, and it'll soon be time for Danvers and Maximoff and Van Dyne to take over the leadership role of the team. 

It'll be really easy for Endgame to kill Rogers off, and I don't want to see it happen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1