Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Does anyone understand why Kris Richards, Seattle's DB coach, hasn't been mentioned for any DC vacancies?  The work he's done with those late round picks (Sherman, Chancellor, Maxwell, etc.) has been nothing short of amazing.  Why are we interviewing "15-yards off the LOS Raheem" over him?

A lot of his players love him. London Fletcher said a few weeks after he retired that Raheem should be the DC

I think people worry about coaching way too much. Talent trumps everything at this level. Until we get that fixed it doesn't much matter who it is

A lot of his players love him. London Fletcher said a few weeks after he retired that Raheem should be the DC

I think people worry about coaching way too much. Talent trumps everything at this level. Until we get that fixed it doesn't much matter who it is

Disagree, coaching is underrated if anything. 

Belichick would have made the 2014 Redskins a 10-6 team without trying very hard. 

Kdawg, not to turn you red-faced (no racism intended  :P) but your admirable football knowledge aside, I SO wish I could clone much of your thinking/posting behaviors, general standards for just about everything, and ultimately, the way you participate on ES. I promise to try not to gush over you again, too soon.  :D

Thanks, brother. :)

TK alluded to Haz quitting in a post a few days ago, but said he was gonna sit on that info for a little while.  I knew what info he was guarding, because I've been watching Sherlock. :)

If I might take my newly acquired Sherlock knowledge a step further, I think this also means that our new DC is Raheem Morris.  

What an awful shame of an organization we have.  Even if Jay doesn't promote Raheem, what a goon he has turned out to be.  He wanted to keep Haslett and Haslett said **** off?  That's hilarious.

Okay, well, after KDawg and TK dropped that, I officially no longer believe anything said on Twitter, even if they're just in cahoots to mind **** us all.

With the hiring of Scot, it was confirmed by Rappabookreport, Breer, and NFL.com.  And then it actually happened a day later.

I don't trust anyone but my history books.

. . . the ones written by me, of course.

Thanks, brother. :)

Coach IYO, could Has have fixed this mess or as I suspect once a path has been beaten it is impossible to start the journey over again? Will the team and him benefit by just a change of scenery? 

I believe, he was neither innocent nor entirely guilty for the failure that has been the Redskins Defense, however he needed to move on.

Congrats...

Todd Bowles to Jets is a fantastic move by them. He's long overdue. Has an amazing eye for using personnel in best way

Jets will hire Todd Bowles as their coach, according to NFL source.

Todd Bowles has accepted an offer to be the Jets head coach. Deal will be finalized and announced shortly

I don't know details. I know only what I was informed. And by the way, I didn't drop anything.

As I said before, I don't know what happened, but I do believe it.

I can speculate like the rest of the folks, but I won't. And Haslett saying no, if true, doesn't necessarily mean he's a quitter. We don't know the circumstances, though I'm sure some do. :)

SWFL, in my opinion, I think it's good for both sides. Fixing the Skins went above the DC... And when all of this went down there may not have been any promise of a different FO situation.

Pretty much every team in the league has talent.  Every team drafts from the same pool of players.  The good teams can actually develop players they draft.  How do you explain the drastic improvement with the Cowboy's D?  They were arguably worse on paper this year than last year.  The biggest change was going from Kiffin to Marinelli at D-coordinator.   They went from one of the worst D's in NFL history to half way decent, even with a weaker roster on paper this year than last year.  

Coaching is very important.  If it wasn't, anyone who plays Madden could be a coach in the NFL.

So I guess all of us melting down earlier due to some tweets about Morris and Barry were over-reacting huh?  There was nothing to those tweets huh?

There's still nothing to this other than some tweets and posts. Maybe beat your chest after it's official?

There's still nothing to this other than some tweets and posts. Maybe beat your chest after it's official?

Well, TK said the Barry was going to be introduced this week.  That's a pretty damn bold statement from one of our most respected insiders here....and I'm not chest beating. 

Well, TK said the Barry was going to be introduced this week. That's a pretty damn bold statement from one of our most respected insiders here....and I'm not chest beating.

And if he's right, I won't question him for a long time. But these guys are wrong a lot.

The defense lacks sufficient talent and the solution is to hire a DC who was dead last 2 years in a row because of the same problem? AND we're keeping Rah?

If this truly was a decision left for jay to make then he just ensured he'll be looking for a job this time next year.

I have faith in Scot to eventually turn us aroubd. I have no faith in Jay as HC, and it means in another year whoever our QB is will be learning yet another system. Terrible.

Archived