Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins at 49ers

Spaceman Spiff

Griffin seems to have had 3-4 seconds on each of his sacks. The best way he can protect himself until we can improve the OL is to get rid of the ball. He doesn't anticipate, he needs to see a guy open unless he's chucking it deep.

Hopefully he won't be around long enough to see an improved OL.  Seems most QBs can operate the offense without taking 6 sacks a game with the existing OL, but not good ole Bob.

TK and I have proclaimed RG3's new nickname as Subway Bob. TK says he heard it on the radio or saw it here on ES somewhere but can't remember where. We can't take credit for it, but we urge everyone to start using it immediately.

I will not. I'm here to support our players in positive way. Taunting our starting QB hardly does that.

1. Yes, good QB's call that mysterious and closely guarded secret ability "throwing the ball away".

2. I guarantee you there are open receivers.

Then ****ing bench him. How many QBs do we have to ruin before this dumbass realized you need an OL? Why do we have to watch our young QBs get beat up all the time?

If he drafts another guy he better not play until the OL is fixed. Enough with this ****.

Archived