Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / 49ers Prediction Thread: Laying the Cards Out

skins island connection

Lol this man said they hate life tho....

That's the Harbaugh way. You ever seen that dude smile? Every time I see him he looks like he's passing a kidney stone.

It's only natural that his team takes on his mentality. Every time Anquan Boldin makes a catch and gets up its like he's thinking of some imaginary chick that stood him up at the club or something.

Niners ate our pathetic O-Line and Griffin alive last year. They'll do it again this year, possibly much worse if Trent doesn't play.

This will be a nightmare, though nothing surprises me anymore.

We'll see Colt by the 2nd half.

31-23 Redskins, Colt comes in late in the 4th so that Griffin can finish laughing at people like you.

That's the Harbaugh way. You ever seen that dude smile? Every time I see him he looks like he's passing a kidney stone.

It's only natural that his team takes on his mentality. Every time Anquan Boldin makes a catch and gets up its like he's thinking of some imaginary chick that stood him up at the club or something.

I actually wish our guys were more like this instead of spinning the ball on garbage time plays in games that are already decided. I understand that part of getting back momentum involves emotion, but it's a thin line.

Niners - 27

Skins - 13

Much like the Seattle game, SF will have this one sealed early and we'll hang around enough to not get completely embarrassed. 

Aldon Smith will be brought up on assault charges after the game, cause he's gonna beat the brakes off our pathetic line.

I'm kind of surprised by these predictions. You all new to the Redskins? They won't get blown out, because then the fans would just be apathetic.

No, the Redskins' style is to follow up a game like against the Bucs with one where they play a really close one and barely lose to give everyone hope again.

Niners 30

Redskins 27

They'll follow it up with a crushing defeat and then a game where they play out of their minds and dominate. It'll be just enough for everyone to save their jobs for next season and further our run of mediocrity.

It's played out like this for decades now.

Exactly. This pisses me off more than a blowout because there's a moment during a blow out where you can have a laugh or two. You're not emotionally invested in it after a certain period of time. Those close games give you nothing but false hope and save jobs that should've been lost years ago. 

1st half

49ers - 35

Skins  - 0

Good news - no picks but that is because Robert is sacked by a "bus" full of OLine for a record 22 times. 

We achieve an NFL record for negative yards totaled in one half.

2nd half

49ers - 21

Skins - 2

The team has duct taped Robert to his locker and gone with Colt McCoy. We gain a lot of yards but choke before ever reaching the redzone.  We get close twice but Kai kicks it so far wide it knocks out the beer guy in the stands.

The 2 is a mercy safety as Colin K trips over a shoelace and refuses to get up cause his jam is playing on the stadium speakers.

Note: I really, really, really want this team to play well. But how can they overcome the media assassination?

Exactly. This pisses me off more than a blowout because there's a moment during a blow out where you can have a laugh or two. You're not emotionally invested in it after a certain period of time. Those close games give you nothing but false hope and save jobs that should've been lost years ago. 

This has been the whole year for me. I've completely lost any emotional ties to the outcomes of games. I expect them to lose. I expect them to play poorly. I don't expect anything to change.

And we will get utterly crushed this weekend.

Defense won't be able to hold the Niners to less than 20 points ...

Offense will sputter along on check down short passes, maybe RG3 will connect for something long but unless we get lucky and RG3's backyard run-around QB schtick gets a lucky break we'll be hard pressed to score 20.  Don't see anything like a systematic methodical drive happening for us without major screw-up by the Niners, penalties or a QB change

Niners - more than 20 points

Skins - less than 20 points

90% chance the RG3 "trial" will remain in session

San Fran isn't really that good..

Did anyone watch them against the Giants?! They barely won and Manning gave up 5 interceptions!! Giants almost won 17-16 but couldn't covert because they suck a lot as well.

It's going to be a heated battle and down to the 4th quarter drive of course.

SF - 23

Skins - 21

WRONG!!! wanna know why? the game is on CBS. so, CBS will be showing those highlights.

That's actually a interesting thing to note. Is this our first experience of a Skins game between two NFC teams that is being shown on what is traditionally the AFC network?

What percentage of Skins fans are going to turn on Fox at 4-ish expecting to see the game?  I know that if it wasn't for this reminder, I would've.

That's actually a interesting thing to note. Is this our first experience of a Skins game between two NFC teams that is being shown on what is traditionally the AFC network?

What percentage of Skins fans are going to turn on Fox at 4-ish expecting to see the game?  I know that if it wasn't for this reminder, I would've.

i believe it is. yeah the only way i know about this is because when the schedules came out back in april and the news about the cross-scheduling came out, this was one of the games that was mentioned that would be on CBS. plus I checked 506sports.com today to see which games would be on before the redskins game and then i saw the 4:15 skins game being on CBS so i remembered its due to cross-scheduling.

Looks like the CBS crew will be Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon, same I think as who called the Titans-Skins game.  Is Kevin Harlan the CBS equivalent of Dick Stockton?? :D

In my opinion Kevin Harlan is one of the best play-by-play announcers behind Ian Eagle. 

Prediction:

49ers- 42

Redskins- 24 (2 Garbage Time TD's to make score look close)

1st half

49ers - 35

Skins  - 0

Good news - no picks but that is because Robert is sacked by a "bus" full of OLine for a record 22 times. 

We achieve an NFL record for negative yards totaled in one half.

2nd half

49ers - 21

Skins - 2

The team has duct taped Robert to his locker and gone with Colt McCoy. We gain a lot of yards but choke before ever reaching the redzone.  We get close twice but Kai kicks it so far wide it knocks out the beer guy in the stands.

The 2 is a mercy safety as Colin K trips over a shoelace and refuses to get up cause his jam is playing on the stadium speakers.

Note: I really, really, really want this team to play well. But how can they overcome the media assassination?

giphy.gif

If we start Colt i think we can keep it close, if Griffin starts it could be a blowout win for the 49'ers.

So Colt is going to keep it close even though we got 3 turnovers from Dallas and we could only muster 19 points...

Colt McCoy has suddenly become a world beater lmfao

Archived