Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / 49ers Prediction Thread: Laying the Cards Out

skins island connection

I predict that this is a game that I was excited to go see in person when the season schedule came out, that I now would refuse to witness in person even if I had free tickets.

I also predict we will see Colin Kaepernick out there running around, making plays outside the pocket, something we have seen before here before it was decided that Griffin should be Robert Dalton.

With that said, the 49ers mediocre offense will probably drop 35 on us.

49ers - 35

Redskins - 9

Sometimes the team can surprise us. It did against Dallas. No, not that we'll win... even if it were close, penalties or turnovers will prevent that. But who knows... maybe a game that they can keep up with (like against the Eagles).

OK, back to reality...

Redskins - 17

49'ers - 34

The game last year is probably a good blue print for the game this year.  It started out with two mediocre offenses not doing much, but you had the sense that the 49ers would eventually start converting their drives into points.

Our offense looked helpless against their defense, while their offense was driving but Kaepernick being mediocre held them back initially, until Vernon Davis started getting open on every member of the secondary by 5 yards and it completely changed the game.

The game last year is probably a good blue print for the game this year.  It started out with two mediocre offenses not doing much, but you had the sense that the 49ers would eventually start converting their drives into points.

Our offense looked helpless against their defense, while their offense was driving but Kaepernick being mediocre held them back initially, until Vernon Davis started getting open on every member of the secondary by 5 yards and it completely changed the game.

Maybe you can sneak onto the sidelines and slip a bag over Aldon's head, then put a Redskins helmet in his hands.

Ehh, nevermind, Haslett would just put him on ST.

my prediction is insane, but no one believed me when I picked a win @ Dallas

Although I didn't post it here I told all my cowpie friends we were gonna win. None believed and haven't heard from them since. I'm getting a similar feeling like I did against DallASS. Skins win by 3. Had a bad feeling going into Tampa game and we lost. Minn. game was unsure until I heard about the bus accident, then knew we would lose. Here's to listening to the gut. HTTR!!! The team that consistently beats themselves.

All I know is that Rob better not play with himself in the pocket this week, if he wants to live.

Just about everyone on that defense hates life, and will crush their own family members if the situation called for it.

Morgan Moses is going to boot camp this week if Trent doesn't play. He'll even if TRENT plays it won't matter. Smith beat him like a drum last year. And he's hurt on top of it.

All I know is that Rob better not play with himself in the pocket this week, if he wants to live.

Just about everyone on that defense hates life, and will crush their own family members if the situation called for it.

Morgan Moses is going to boot camp this week if Trent doesn't play. He'll even if TRENT plays it won't matter. Smith beat him like a drum last year. And he's hurt on top of it.

Glad I read your post; reminds me I have to get my CHL renewed.

The irony is that I was going to bench Vernon Davis on my fantasy team but now I think I'm going to leave him in there. Redskins are just what the Dr. Ordered for an opposing player to get out of a slump. Prediction, 120 yds and 2 tds.

I'm in the same boat. Knowing his ability and knowing it's either our corners or Perry Riley covering him, it's gonna be ugly.

My prediction...

49ers- 45

Skins- 19

I'm kind of surprised by these predictions. You all new to the Redskins? They won't get blown out, because then the fans would just be apathetic.

No, the Redskins' style is to follow up a game like against the Bucs with one where they play a really close one and barely lose to give everyone hope again.

Niners 30

Redskins 27

They'll follow it up with a crushing defeat and then a game where they play out of their minds and dominate. It'll be just enough for everyone to save their jobs for next season and further our run of mediocrity.

It's played out like this for decades now.

Lol this man said they hate life tho....

Archived