Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014/2015 Winter Weather Thread

China

I hate living in the south.  I really do.  I hate that it is stinking hot all summer.  I look so forward to fall and spring and we never get a true fall or spring.  It was 85 last Saturday.  And now, it's going in the other extreme.  Jesus Christ, I just want a month of 60s during the day and 40s at night.  I'd like to turn the heat/ac off and open the windows.  Why can't it just gradually get cooler around here?  This place sucks for weather, I can't wait to get out of here.

I don't mind the winter.  Cold weather has never bothered me.  When I retire, I'm going north.  Seriously, if it snows, it snows.  I'll be retired.  I won't have to get up for work. Looking at Vermont.  I want mild summers.  I hate AC and I hate sweating.

As you were saying...

ed6deez1k7vijv2zanuv.png

Today is a pretty nice day across much of the country, with mild to warm temperatures in most spots from coast to coast. Enjoy it while it lasts, though, because cold Arctic air is likely to spill down from Canada next week, plunging temperatures 10 to 20 degrees below normal.

A low pressure system will develop over the Plains early next week, gathering strength as it moves northeast towards the Great Lakes and Ontario over the following couple of days. A strong cold front associated with the low will drag cold air from Canada south into the United States by midweek.

bt1r889p2m8oneeiicvg.gif

Click on the link for more

Archived