Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spider Nightmare

TD_washingtonredskins

• 3 weeks later...

Well I guess I could/should. I mean in the interest of peace and well being on the board I should pull the trigger and ba........Wait. The spiders. They could have taken over Tim's mind after feeding on his soul. They're now controlling him and making him get...gasp...more spiders. If I ban him....they may know it's me and then.......eeep. 

icon_sprint.gif

Well I guess I could/should. I mean in the interest of peace and well being on the board I should pull the trigger and ba........Wait. The spiders. They could have taken over Tim's mind after feeding on his soul. They're now controlling him and making him get...gasp...more spiders. If I ban him....they may know it's me and then.......eeep. 

icon_sprint.gif

That picture was actually taken right outside of your house.

I don't know why, but I've never been afraid of spiders.

I'm not afraid of ****roaches either, but I hate messing with them more than spiders. Mice give me the willies when I have to catch or dispose of one.

Then you'd have loved the chick they showed on Highly Questionable that lives with rats...

Big ass rats...

My kids had pet rats growing up.   Best little pets ever.  Ten times smarter than hamsters or gerbils, and very affectionate.  Almost like mini-dogs in terms of pet quality.  The only real downside is that they have such a short lifespan - about 2 years.  You get attached to them and whoomp, they get a huge tumor and die.   

My kids had pet rats growing up.   Best little pets ever.  Ten times smarter than hamsters or gerbils, and very affectionate.  Almost like mini-dogs in terms of pet quality.  The only real downside is that they have such a short lifespan - about 2 years.  You get attached to them and whoomp, they get a huge tumor and die.   

Well, that's because everything in California causes cancer in rats. 

• Like 1

My kids had pet rats growing up. Best little pets ever. Ten times smarter than hamsters or gerbils, and very affectionate. Almost like mini-dogs in terms of pet quality. The only real downside is that they have such a short lifespan - about 2 years. You get attached to them and whoomp, they get a huge tumor and die.

Well Ronald Weasley had one rat.

But this chick was out of control. She like had no friends, just all these gigantic rats crawling all over her like Rat King from TMNT. Then she's french kissing them and talking about how she can't go anywhere without them.

I stead of going on a show her crasy ass needs therapy and some meds.

Well Ronald Weasley had one rat.

But this chick was out of control. She like had no friends, just all these gigantic rats crawling all over her like Rat King from TMNT. Then she's french kissing them and talking about how she can't go anywhere without them.

I stead of going on a show her crasy ass needs therapy and some meds.

kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-

• Like 2

Newest tarantula addition:

This is Autumn, a Psalmopoeus cambridgei

Psalmopoeus?

I can imagine the Psalm that spider makes Tim recite on a daily basis:

The Spider is my shepherd; I shall not want.

She maketh me to lie down in green pastures:

rabid_wolf_spiderlings.jpg

She leadeth me beside the still waters.

237875014_4d579d57c5_z.jpg?zz=1

She destroyeth my soul:

She leadeth me in the paths of wickedness for her name's sake.

Yea, now I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will be so evil:

For thou art with me; thy legs and thy fangs they comfort me.

Thou preparest a web before me in the presence of mine enemies:

Thou anointest my head with venom; my cup runneth over.

Surely depravity and foulness shall follow me all the days of my life:

And I will dwell in the house of the Spider for ever.

Edited by China
  • Like 4