Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Baaaaaaaack! The Retooled 2.0 Version

TK

Speaking of Colt (not McCoy but Brennan), I watched the premier of "First and Loud." It's the new reality show about the L.A. Kiss (Arena League team), owned by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley.

Their starting QB was supposed to be Colt Brennan, but the brain injury he sustained made him ineligible to be in the league. Poor dude can't catch a break.

Speaking of Colt (not McCoy but Brennan), I watched the premier of "First and Loud." It's the new reality show about the L.A. Kiss (Arena League team), owned by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley.

Their starting QB was supposed to be Colt Brennan, but the brain injury he sustained made him ineligible to be in the league. Poor dude can't catch a break.

I was saying to my wife, "we drafted him" and she couldn't believe.  She said he seemed like a stoner.

I'm hoping the Redskins sign Glock Überwerten, a quarterback who played for the Berlin Thunder in NFL Europe.  Sidearm motion, rapid fire delivery, aggressive, quick draw on his release.  Runs wild in enemy territory.  He rigidly follows coaches orders, so he can learn the game.  Hey Bruce, pull the trigger on Glock.

• 1 month later...

I like Kirk, but for now we know what we have in him (an interception machine when the game is on the line). We have a "winnable" game against Tennessee. Might as well throw in a QB that there isn't any film on and get ourselves a win... Or maybe we should just start Kirk the rest of the season and lose out. 

Wasn't the original Colt thread like 500 pages hope this Colt cult doesn't cetch on like that. Hope this Colt thread shoots blanks

Awesome, can't wait to pad my post count. 

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Justin Byram retweeted

FINAL: WAS 19 TEN 17 -Colt McCoy 11/12 128 yds TD -Pierre Garcon 5 Rec 87 yds TD -Keenan Robinson 14 tackles

B0VekX3CMAEdx2b.jpg

Not a chance this becomes Brennan-like. The Hawaiians, who made that thread bloat up too big went back to Huh-vuh-ee.

- Mahalo

Seriously, I don't know that Colt McCoy is a beast as much as he's been around the league long enough to learn to be a decent game manager. But this was against the Titans who are not that good themselves. We have enough weapons on offense that a good game manager might suffice. Just need a better line and a defense.

post-117028-0-48710700-1413751558_thumb.jpg

Not a chance this becomes Brennan-like. The Hawaiians, who made that thread bloat up too big went back to Huh-vuh-ee.

- Mahalo

Yeah I think that's what a lot of people forget. It was the Hawaii fans that started the thread and made it a lightning rod.

That said, if Colt goes on a tear, this thread is gonna be bananas, lol

Archived