Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Baaaaaaaack! The Retooled 2.0 Version

TK

Well, with Colt being a longhorn and Monday night in Texas, makes sense he's our guy.

I want RG3 back the minute he's healthy, but with the 2 juggernauts in our division all of a sudden, little meaning to games.

Usually 9-7 competes for this division. Not this year.

I'll be interested in the RG3 news this week. But, to me, the stars aligned to create this thread for this week.

The return of the cult and the return of Colt to Texas

I realize a lot of this is tongue-in-cheek type stuff... But you all realize Cousins came in as a relief guy a few times and looked fantastic as well, right? Then we saw what happened.

Colt McCoy is a good quarterback. And a more than adequate back up. But let's pump the brakes for those who are taking this serious just a bit... please?

I realize a lot of this is tongue-in-cheek type stuff... But you all realize Cousins came in as a relief guy a few times and looked fantastic as well, right? Then we saw what happened.

Colt McCoy is a good quarterback. And a more than adequate back up. But let's pump the brakes for those who are taking this serious just a bit... please?

Colt is a hall of fame QB just waiting for a chance man. You'll see! :)

Colt is Mark Brunell 2.0...with a really good D he could win some games. We will have to keep the gameplan to short passes and hopefully a sprinkle of the option b/c he can move a bit....but i really hope we see Robert back this week.

Old Mark Brunell maybe, because Mark had a good NFL career as a starter. Why Colt can do that people are sleeping in is run. Maybe we see some read option!

(Won't matter because Dallas is actually good, because the football Gods are just piling in at this point)

Archived