Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Unfortunately this is the type of game that the other close ones led me to believe was possible. Sadly I didn't expect it to come at home. They have to close in soon or this is gonna be an embarrassing loss.

Wisconsin is hot right now. It isn't embarrassing in any way to lose to them. We were going to lose at home eventually.

Right.

If you can't be tough on your #2 ranked team being beaten for 30+ minutes by a 15-9 Badger team at home, when can you be tough?

That was a pathetic loss. No way around it.

That first half of basketball might have been one of the worst performances I can ever remember by a Terps team.

love your negativity. They are easily a #2. they will still win the big 10

Currently 3rd in the B10 and the way they play means theyre not likely to win the conference tournament.

I have no horse in the race. James Madison is my school(were actually not bad this year, might make March).

Terrible first half. No two ways about it. You dig yourself that big of a hole against anyone, you are not going to win. I'm not too concerned unless this becomes a pattern. There is still a lot of basketball to be played and what will really matter is what this team does in March. That's ultimately how they will be judged.

I'm not too concerned unless this becomes a pattern. There is still a lot of basketball to be played and what will really matter is what this team does in March. That's ultimately how they will be judged.

It's been a pattern all year.  Most games one player steps up and bails them out.  Tonight nobody stepped up.

Just got home and watched it. Garbage. Straight garbage all game. I think Melo is taking shooting lessons from Jake. He blows balls right now. And I can't wait for Jake to get the **** out of college park. He's useless. Sulaimon seems to be the only guy who comes to play night after night. Someone put Nickens face on a milk carton. He's all but disappeared. That was horrible.

Oh I forgot. I'm not supposed to criticize. Yay 22 and 4. Hooray, to third place in the Big 10. Am I doing it right?

Edited by pjfootballer

One thing I wonder about... even though they played short minutes against Bowie... the Terps seem like they've played something like 5 games over the last 7 days. I'm sure that's not quite right, but they've been playing a lot of games in close succession. I wonder if they were just running on fumes.