Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

Pretty good chance Maryland gets a 1 seed, although they still have to play at Purdue to end the season. If they win that one though, they get a 1 seed for sure, although conference tournaments always tend to make a big impact.

It will all come down to the conference tournament.  They haven't been in the top 4 RPI and now have only beaten 2 ranked opponents.  They need to do a little more to seal a 1.

Edited by chipwhich

Purdue IU Izzone..don't tweet me how you're the best loudest gotta show me..1st up @PaintCrew on Tuesday nobody close to Maryland's students

Maryland's Robert Carter made four three-point shots in Saturday's win over Purdue. Has all the tools to be an effective "next level" big.

• Like 1

Yep.

OSU swept us. Our only two losses in the B1G since we've been a member.

I think we have our rival.

Yes, they seem to have our number. We desperately need a PG. Hopefully, this next class' PG can run an offense without committing a gang of turnovers. The Lexie Brown transfer to Duke hurts. Terps lack of defense at times and constantly turning the ball over is their downfall.

• Like 1

Yes, they seem to have our number. We desperately need a PG. Hopefully, this next class' PG can run an offense without committing a gang of turnovers. The Lexie Brown transfer to Duke hurts. Terps lack of defense at times and constantly turning the ball over is their downfall.

Yep. The Lexie Brown transfer was a killer.

Destiny Slocum can't get here soon enough.

Nice win. Thirty point margin expected. A little sloppy with turnovers, but we were able to rest a lot of players while getting some game time.

I'm hoping that Brantley's showing will lead to more floor time. He is a far better all around player than Ram, and they're gonna need a ball handler off the bench in the NCAA's.

• Like 1

http://www.testudotimes.com/maryland-terrapins-football-recruiting/2016/2/13/10984196/terps-dematha-anthony-mcfarland-chase-young-dj-durkin

2017 DeMatha recruits Anthony McFarland, Chase Young visiting Maryland Saturday

Maryland will get to show a bunch of football recruits a flash mob and an elite hoops team beating Wisconsin later, which seems helpful.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Feels like a real time half hour since MD has scored. Badgers on 20-2 run.

Not sure this is what the recruits came to see.

Feels like my fault. I was just telling my buddies how we needed to coordinate our evenings for our golf trip in Myrtle during Final Four weekend to watch the Terps cut them down.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome