Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lifenews:Shocking Report Shows 15,000 Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat British Hospitals

Zguy28

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/03/24/shocking-report-shows-15000-aborted-babies-used-to-heat-british-hospitals/

A shocking report from England today is provoking alarm and outrage worldwide. The report indicates the remains of as many as 15,000 aborted babies were incinerated by British hospital as a heating source.

While the pro-abortion movement frequently condemns pro-life advocates who draw comparisons between abortion and the Holocaust, the report of babies burned to heat UK hospitals is a shocking reminder of the callous way human life was treated by the Nazi regime. According to the report in the London Telegraph newspaper, the aborted babies were incinerated as “clinical waste” in “waste to energy” plans at British hospitals.

Rest at link.

Horrifying. :(

It's uncomfortable to think about, but they need to be disposed of one way or another as inhumane as it may sound. It's not like they are live babies being tossed into fire... And I don't think the mothers of these babies would be holding funerals for them (I'm sure the ones that are are not getting incinerated) 

using the heat byproduct is not quite the same as using them for heat....they don't burn by themselves

Wow. I did not expect the voice of reason, in this thread, to be this poster.

My opinion of humanity just went up a bit.

(And no, that's not sarcasm. That's an honest, genuine, compliment).

I work at a hospital, and spend a bit of time in the morgue or in the pathology lab. There is a staggering amount of "medical waste" generated every day. This includes amputated limbs, resected tumors, other surgical byproducts, extra blood/urine/stool from the lab, etc. it all ends up in the incinerator - supposedly the safest and best way to deal with it from an infectious standpoint. I would assume the remains from an abortion represent a tiny fraction of all the waste, and it all ends up together in the incinerator.

using the heat byproduct is not quite the same as using them for heat....they don't burn by themselves

I often despise your posting "technique",(I laugh as I type that, no offense intended, honest) but that is one really deep thought, and phrased as it should be.

Terrible topic for a stroke of "genius with the word" to hit ya, but I too will applaud that post.

15,000 unwanted babies that the pro life GOP could have completely ignored. Imagine the possibilities

Actually I take that back. They wouldn't be ignored, just blamed for taking advantage of social services

LOL.......

So even this, the GOP is responsible for huh?   OK then.

LOL.......

So even this, the GOP is responsible for huh?   OK then.

I hate to speak for other people, but it was my understanding that he was referring to the GOP being against social programs, and so while they are all anti-abortion, he is asserting that once the child is born, they lose all interest in it.

I hate to speak for other people, but it was my understanding that he was referring to the GOP being against social programs, and so while they are all anti-abortion, he is asserting that once the child is born, they lose all interest in it.

and the Dems obviously support mercy killing then

the GOP approves of suffering....it means the Dems didn't kill ya and ya are motivated to slave for sustenance  

which obviously means Dems like social programs to wash the blood from their hands while skimming the funds

Until she/he is eligible to be enlisted. Just clarifying. ;)

Archived