Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: George Zimmerman to fight DMX in "celebrity" boxing match

Toe Jam

About 6-7 years ago, I was producing music for this rapper from Baltimore who grew on up on the same block as DMX… Now, the guy I was working with was pretty rough (had just done 8 years in a fed prison for armed bank robbery) and he told me some pretty wild stuff about X….

Apparently X's mom moved him up to Yonkers pretty young bc he was getting in so much trouble-- but he often returned to BMORE bc of old friends/relatives.

According to my dude, DMX would walk around the streets as a teenager with his shirt off smoking crack pipes in broad daylight.  He would also carry a heavy chain with padlocks on it, and wasn't afraid to swing it.  Even though X was under 6 feet tall-- apparently he had taken out much bigger guys with his fists and even won money doing so.

Craziest story that I recall my buddy telling: "One summer night in '86 or '87, everybody was chillin outside and X was out on the corner beat-boxing/rapping/drinking/smoking rock with his friends… Out of no where, he decides to smash the window of a random house, walk inside, grab the TV, and climb back out through the window.  He announces to everyone, 'I got a TV for $30, who wants it?'  This guy immediately yells out, 'Hey! That's my ****ing TV! You just broke into my crib!'  To which DMX calmly replied, "This is my TV. But, you can buy it for $30."

Can't remember if the guy bought his own TV back or not, but who really cares right?  The point is that DMX is a nut!  Hahahaha ok that was a long story but the people who read it probably won't forget it!

X 'gon give it to ya!

I guess painting ****ty artwork wasn't bringing in enough cash?  How old is DMX anyway, about the only advantage I see Zimmerman possibly having is being younger, and since he already got his ass kicked by a teenager, I can't imagine him faring any better against a tough guy from the streets.  He'll probably get his nose broken and quit before he suffers any real damage.

This is deeper then rap......

Hell yeah it is.  DMX basically represents everybody in America who thinks Zimmerman is a little punk ****.  I hope Dark Man X breaks the guy's jaw. 

But like Forehead said earlier, I can see Zimm taking a few shots, and tap out as soon as his face starts bleeding.

This is a question for those posters who thought George Zimmerman would not be convicted of murder in the Martin case.

What do you think his motivation is for agreeing to this boxing match?

Money?  I know its for charity, and forgive me for not reading the article or anything, but is Zimmerman getting anything out of this?

No way he can repair his reputation by taking part in some sleazy boxing match for charity, he'll forever be a monster to many people. 

This is a question for those posters who thought George Zimmerman would not be convicted of murder in the Martin case.

What do you think his motivation is for agreeing to this boxing match?

He's gotta be getting a cut.

His lawsuit with NBC isnt settled yet, so he probably needs income.

Archived