Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: George Zimmerman to fight DMX in "celebrity" boxing match

Toe Jam

Thank goodness it's not a "cage match". MMA will let Boxing take this one. Not watching this. Imagine if a bunch of creepy "celebrities" played a football game. Botching handoffs, throwing lame ducks, kicking squibs and having injury timeouts because they are tired. Add this to the cesspool of corny, surface level, cookie cutter bull**** that American's just love to eat up.

Yeeeaaahhh

I was talking with a co-worker about this. If we, as a society, have truly come as far as we think we have ( still with quite a ways to go), this fight does not happen, and people come out against it. Terrible way to acknowledge the memory of that kid.... pretty much pissing on it.

That, and if DMX lost the fight (which he probably could have, considering that the last time I saw him, he looked to be in bad shape... And he has to be pretty old now anyways, probably suffering from years of drug/alcohol abuse), he would probably have to flee to Canada.

Terrible way to acknowledge the memory of that kid.... pretty much pissing on it.

That, and if DMX lost the fight (which he probably could have, considering that the last time I saw him, he looked to be in bad shape... And he has to be pretty old now anyways, probably suffering from years of drug/alcohol abuse), he would probably have to flee to Canada.

Sinister- That's been my issue with this. I don't want to give Zimmerman the chance to win. It's bad enough that he was willing to literally profit from killing Trayvon Martin. If he'd beaten DMX or anyone else for that matter, I'd have been pretty sickened.

I'm hesitant to open this old wound up on ES, but those of you who supported Zimmerman's testimony- The fact that he was ready to actually go this far should tell you something about his character. He's foul.

Sinister- That's been my issue with this. I don't want to give Zimmerman the chance to win. It's bad enough that he was willing to literally profit from killing Trayvon Martin. If he'd beaten DMX or anyone else for that matter, I'd have been pretty sickened.

I'm hesitant to open this old wound up on ES, but those of you who supported Zimmerman's testimony- The fact that he was ready to actually go this far should tell you something about his character. He's foul.

Yeah... There would've been no winners. We all would've lost.

Archived